1{Ingrid?!

This takes place after season three finale. Anna will not be in this story!
                             Sorry😔
❄️~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❄️
Emma's P.O.V

It's almost been a year since Killian told me he traded his ship for me and we've been great, we have are own
Place and a few dates on our days off.

Killian got a job at the docks. There's been no villains for over a year Which is a big surprise.

Regina and Robin are engaged, Neal just had his second birthday and Belle and Rumple are expecting.

Mom and Dad are perfect, we've been spending a lot of quality time together which has been great.

Henry got his first girl friend,Violet.
Ruby and whale have gone on a few dates.

And life in Storybrooke couldn't be happier. We're all one step closer to our happy ending.

I got snapped out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing it was a text from Regina.

R: See you at granny's in 10.

"Shit that's today!"

Killian peered his head out of the bathroom door.

"What's today love?"

"Lunch with Regina and Robin!"

I ran upstairs and changed into blue jeans and a plain white shirt, I brushed my hair out letting my curls naturally fall down to my shoulders. I applied a little makeup and headed downstairs.

When I got to the front door I was greeted by a very sexy Killian dressed in Dark blue jeans and a plain grey T-shirt. Somehow I got him to start wearing everyday clothes and damn he looks good.

He stepped closer and pressed a light kiss on my lips as he slid his jacket on.

"Ready swan?"

"Yup!"

I said while pulling my boots on and sliding my red leather jacket on as well.

We headed out the door and down main street hand and hand.

When we arrived at granny's we slid in the booth that Regina and Robin were already sitting in, The first thing I said was.

"Let me see it!"

Regina smiled and blushed as she showed me her beautiful  diamond ring.

I gasped while smiling and covering my mouth.

"Omg Regina that's beautiful I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks I can't wait to start planning the wedding!"

"Do you have anything planned yet?"

"Well a few things like colour, bridesmaids, and my maid of honour."

Regina just started trailing on when I was still focused on who her maid of honour was.