Prologue

The woman picked up the phone, lying on the center console of the Van. The young girls heartbeat picking up. Pushing a few buttons, She held the phone to her ear.

"Yes, Miranda?" The Boss asked through the phone. He sounded irritated. Again.

"We have the girl in our sites, shall we go?" The woman heard a beep from her phone. Taking it from her ear, she saw another heartbeat walking next to the young girl. 'Hold on, There is another heartbeat, sir" She put the phone on speaker so she could watch the heartbeats.

"Miranda, zoom in on them, give me a name on the other heartbeat, Move in when i say go. Is Jonas with you?" Miranda looked back to see Jonas sitting at he edge of the back door of the van, waiting for the moment.

"Yes sir, I'm on it sir" Miranda did a face search on the other heartbeat. After several minutes, a name popped up on the screen. "His name is Aiden Klondike. 8 year old boy who goes to school with The Target."

"Move in. Knock out the boy, leave him. Grab the target, and get the hell out of there. No mistakes, Miranda. I mean it." The Boss cut the line before Miranda could say another word.

"Come on, Jack, Time to move in"

Miranda started the van, and moved toward the heartbeats.

***

HEY EVERYBODY!

SO, HERE'S THE NEW BOOK. IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING TO READ MY STORIES YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT 'FIXING BROKEN CITIES'

WELL, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PARANORMALTY!!!

-VIOLET EDEN