Letter To Mike

This is just a letter I was thinking about sending to my 'Best Friend' Michael. I don't really have the guts to send it though. Enjoy!

Do you ever miss it? Playing Superheroes in the pool. Michael Pace. Me watching you play Sims. Copter and Jet. Searching for hiding spots so we never had to go home. Going to sleep at midnight just so you could wake me up at 6 in the morning. Changing in the same room (Although I don't think we should bring this back). Both of us sleeping on the floor so it was fair. Begging to see each other. Being inseparable. That one awkward hug. Plying house. Just being the best of friends be cause honestly, I do miss it. I miss it a lot. The old us. The two best friends. Mike and Bri. It just sucks that things aren't the same anymore. I'll admit it, I almost cried writing this. Bringing back all those great memories made me realize we aren't Mike and Bri anymore. Now we're Mike and Bri. I find it hard to consider us friends anymore and it hurts. I miss my best friend. I miss dressing up n his clothes. I miss going to the beach with him all time. I miss Belle being OUR favorite Disney Princess. I miss asking 'Are we there yet?' on the way to his house. I miss the fact that there was never a quiet moment between us. I'm almost afraid to ask what happened. I'm afraid of the answer. It could be something so simple but I'm afraid it's not, but whatever it is it has to end. I can't stand it anymore. I miss the never ending fun. I miss you.

That's all. I hope you liked it!