화양연화

( I recommend you to listen to hyyh pt. 2 while reading the story! )

Dressed in all white as he straightened his blouse, he was ready to go.

The time has finally arrived hasn't it?

He thought to himself. Multiple clues were dropped, telling him of the time he had left. The last clue, was at the party. Amongst the cards of club,spade,diamonds and hearts, was a card with a picture of the butterfly on it. There wasn't five but one. He tried to deny reality and bury the card elsewhere, only to be picked up by namjoon.

It was 4am and everyone else was asleep. He had no idea where he was headed to or what was going to happen.

Let fate decide.

Was all he could think of. He quietly unlocked the door as he crept out. Although it was the quietest he could go, he was being followed. The walk from their dormitory to the river was about 10 minutes. Dressed in only a thin layer, he embraced the wind which blew harshly. It seemed to take forever to reach but when he did, he felt afraid.
He stood on the highest point, as he observed the serene and scenic night scene. The other stared, eyes opening wider as he got closer.

He took a deep breathe as he prepped himself. Then, he dived for it.

"TAEHYUNG." Jin hollered as he followed behind.

Taehyung's ears perked up to the yell.

Jin...

I need to go.

The air within him were slowly used up. It was so close when he was about to go until he felt someone grab his hand. As he opened his eyes, he came face to face with Jin and with a push, Taehyung went upwards, and Jin went downwards. It was the last they had ever seen of each other.

-

(Flashback)

Brrrr. Brrrr.

"Hello?"

"HYUNG." Rap monster's heavy breathing could be heard through the phone.

"Nam..Namjoon?"

"Hyung, please come now!!! We are near ****-01 ******* road. Save us please. Me and V are in deep shit."

Running towards his truck, he was off to where rap mon and V were at.

"I... I got it."

While running, both V and Rap Monster laughed. They were both feeling frustrated due to the delay of their comeback date. They had finished filming their music video not too long ago and had noticed a bag of spray paint sitting at the corner. Without a word, they both grabbed the bag and ran out to the empty alleys,ignoring the cries of their manager. It was currently 1 am and the stores were all close, the roads empty and only the sound of the harsh winter wind could be heard.

As they lugged the bag along the pavement, they noticed a store which its silver gate, still pure. As the itch of their hands grew stronger, they started to outline the shape of a human's body and then drew a large cross. Then,  they coloured in red and started to scribble unreadable words over it. They felt satisfied and comforted, through art.