Chapter I - II

(December 23, 2015 in Manila, Philippines) Patrick Dela Cruz, a father of two daughters who works as a lieutenant in the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) is going to be visiting his family in Los Angeles, United States. He books his flight on Philippine Airlines scheduled December 24, 2015 7:30 AM and i got the business class, The first flight of the day. He packs up his bags for the night then goes to bed to have great energy tomorrow.

The Next Day..
-picks up phone and dials taxi number- "Hello, going to NAIA (Ninoy Aquino International Airport) Terminal 2 right now? I live in 728, Citadella Avenue Las Piñas, " Patrick said. "Okay, we will be there right away sir." It took about fifteen minutes until the taxi arrived to Patrick's small house. "Ah, Finally" he said, -Patrick steps into the vehicle- "Pretty big car for one passenger you got here" Patrick said.The taxi drove off to Ninoy Aquino International Airport and as they were driving to there, Patrick and the driver, Sean Santos had a conversation about their lives. "Where are you going sir?" Sean said. "I am heading to Los Angeles and my flight is in forty-five minutes so please speed up" Patrick replied. "What do you do sir?" Sean asked. "Oh me? I work as a lieutenant in the Armed Forces of the Philippines." He replied. "Thats a great job unlike mine, a taxi driver, its the only thing that lets me pay the bills of my house.Without my ability to drive, I have nothing." Sean said. Their conversation ended when they arrived at the airport, "The driver was a really nice person, i must be lucky to have a family that can help me in life. I cant wait to see my daughter's face when they see me once again, the last time they saw me was two years ago until I got the call of duty that i have to go on a very aetop secret mission for the Armed Forces. Patrick got off the car and walked into the airport, he saw the check-ins already opened so he went and got checked in. He got passed through the check in, he still had thirty minutes until his flight so he went to Starbucks to go grab himself a coffee. There were no tables left so he had no choice but to sit down with that old man near the corner.  The old man started a conversation with Patrick "Hello !"."Umm, Hi" Patrick replied. "Where are you going?" The old man asked "Im headed to Los Angeles, my flight is at 7:30" He replied. "Oh, well i guess we are on the same flight". Patrick looked to the right and he saw a man doing signals to the old man. "Ill be going to the restroom" The old man said. "That was awkward" Patrick said. The old man left his bags outside and they looked very big. I heard the boarding announcement: Philippine Airlines Flight 335 is now boarding. Flight Attendants and staff were shouting "Flight 335? 335?" Yes, i showed them my boarding pass and passport then i proceeded to get inside the plane. While I was waiting in line to get in the plane, i thought of that old man that really looked suspicious.I stepped into the aircraft and the flight attendants lead me to my business class seat. I was one of the first people who boarded the plane so i just sat down and tried to get a little sleep until i saw the old man boarding, he looked at me with a weird face, I saw him walking to his economy seat which is back there, so i looked back and he went into the same lavatory with the person who signaled him when I was sitting down for a coffee in Starbucks.Patrick's wife in Los Angeles sent him a text saying "Ill see you in a few hours :)"