Chapter One

Anthony's POV

As I carry Caitlyn down the stairs, I see a cat jump up on a chair next to Ian. "BUKI!!!!!" Caitlyn screams as she jumps out of my arms. I smile at her petting Buki, then look for Kalel. Wherever that cat is, Kalel is there. I see her talking to Melanie, fiddling with her brown hair. "Hey you." I say as I kiss her on the cheek. "GET A ROOM!" Ian, Melanie and Caitlyn scream. The room fills with laughter, and I glare at Ian, who smirks back in response. " Well, do I get a Hello?" Joey asks in a sarcastic voice. "JOEY!" Caitlyn says as she goes up and hugs him. Guess that explains it. " Let's all go out to eat. I have some very important news to announce" Ian says smiling at me.

Melanie's POV

We all get into the car, Ian smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Please don't tell me that I'm pregnant with his baby. Which is highly doubtful because if I was, I would know. Caitlyn is smiling too. Okay, it's definitely not me being pregnant. Anthony is also smiling. "HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!?!" I scream. Everyone erupts into a fit of giggles and I glare at Ian, who raises his hands defensively. "You'll see," he cooed, taking my hand, squeezing it softly "You'll be just as happy as Kalel and Anthony are."