The Move In

A family of four just moved into the house on Albaney lane. They were running short on money and so they decided to buy the house. They thought the incident with the little boy wasn't true , he fell down the stairs and he survived, well that's what the parents told their children on their way to their new house. They unpacked most of their stuff . The two parents names were Anne and Graham , their children were Chow and Isabella. Chow was adopted and he was four when the accedent happened. His real parents dropped him on the doorstep of the doctors that lived in the house of Albaney lane. Chow was the brother of the boy that was hung. Chow had said something pushed him. But the parents kept telling their daughter of eight that everything was going to be fine. Chow is now nine and he sleeps with his sister alone because their parents are always out the house. Isabella stayed with Chow in his old room next to the staircase where Timmy was hung. Chow was afraid but for his sisters sake he kept it a secret and kept saying it wasn't true. Chow saw his brother get hung, his brother was never nice to him anyway , Chow thought. Karma , his sister said , overhearing him. They bearly sleep though the night. Chow thought maybe Timmy was still alive. Isabella and Chow woke up. Chow saw in huge bloody letters was written twenty - second of October .Chow quickly covered it in the blankets that was already turning red. Isabella was about to run down the stairs to her parents when suddenly the light bulb on the staircase dropped on her. She started to bleed. Luckily Chow and the parents quickly took her to the hospital. Before they left Chow looked back at the staircase and saw Timmy hanging from the ceiling. When they got to the hospital Chow realised that his arm stopped bleeding and the scar had dissapeared. Isabella was soon out the hospital and back into the house. She was alright but the doctor that helped her saw a huge scar carved into her back saying twenty - second of October. She was never told that it was on her back. When she turned ten she felt her scar and asked her parents to check what it was. Her parents kissed her good - bye and said there was nothing there. Her parents left the house but felt bad for not saying the truth. Chow looked at her sad little face and saw Timmy standing behind her with a knife ! Chow ran down the stairs following Isabella and Timmy into the celler. Chow didn't think Timmy was going to hurt Isabella. He walked into the celler and found Isabella with a knife and Timmy dead. He ran and hugged her with a sad look on his face . They finally had a good nights sleep. Not for long thought Timmy. Chow woke up at midnight. He saw heard someone come up the stairs. It was Timmy. He was alive in human flesh. Chow ran up to him and hugged his brother. Suddenly Chow was pushed down the stairs but grabbed onto Timmy and they died. Isabella woke up and started to cry at the sight of two dead children. Isabella was about to kill herself with a knife when she changed her mind. But something pushed the knife into her beating heart. It dragged all the bodies onto the staircase and hung all of them one by one. The parents came home and saw their children with a surprising guest. She was dressed in black and was making her way to them. She grabbed them and killed them with only her bare hands. On October the twenty second a new family moved in and of course it was the funeral of the family that was hung.