The next family

The next family that moved in , was a family of five their names were  John and Paula,  they were  the parents. They had three children their names were  Jessica ,  Stacy and Kyle. They lived in America and just came down for Halloween  to buy the house. They didn't know about The  Woman In Black.  The family walked in and saw the bodies hanging there. They family came early apparently.  The family thought they were just for show because it was almost Halloween. The children made their way to their rooms , squeezing past the bodies. They found things on the bed and clothes still in the cupboards. They also found a huge bloody  mark in the bed. The blood was dry and you could almost peel it off. Kyle sleep in Chows old bed. Stacy sleep in Timmys old bed and Jessica sleep in Isabellas bed. They pulled the bodies that were  surprisingly heavy down the stairs into the celler.  Suddenly the door slammed closed and the family got locked in. They all screamed and shouted. The parents held their children tightly in their arms and fell asleep. The door swinged open when the family finally woke up. They jumped up and stretched ,  walking over to their rooms. Stacy was the first to notice the bodies were  hung back up. She ran straight past the bodies but something pulled her and hooked on her dress. She screamed,  and tried to free herself. Her parents came in and helped her. The body was actually  klinging onto her. They pulled one finger at a time off of Stacy. She ran and jumped in her bed. She saw a little girl with a knife in her heart walking to her. Stacy screamed and ran down the stairs. She was alone that night. Kyle was staying with his old friend that lived near the house. Jessica was on her way back home from the spa. She saw Stacy trembling  in the corner with a little girl. Jessica asked who she was. Stacy said I don't know. Jessica got frightened  and asked the little girl what her name was. The little girl ( Isabella ) sat , hugging her knees and said nothing at all. Jessica asked Stacy if the little girl could talk. Stacy said back,  she was saying something to me upstairs and pointing somewhere. They walked upstairs and looked  around until they met with the bloody letters written on the wall. It read ISABELLA. Stacy  looked around to try find what she was pointing  to. They looked around and checked all the walls for some clues. They looked up and saw written on the ceiling was , she's  dead. Jessica looked down to try find Isabella. Something tapped Jessica  on the shoulder and she turned around. There was Isabella with red crayon marks all over her saying she's dead. They touched her and felt how real she looked. Their parents called and said they will be back in half an hour. The children decided  to give Isabella a makeover. They slipped the knife out of Isabella's chest and saw her smile. They put lots of base on her and some lipstick. She looked like a barbie but to them she looked fabulous. Their parents arrivied and saw Isabella. Jessica and Stacy said she was a little girl from the neighbourhood. Their parents didn't take much notice and in a few minutes they disapeared off down the hallway. The children  thought Isabella was quite cute even though she was dead. Kyle came home. Stacy told him EVERYTHING. He decided to help.  They next morning the children found Isabella on the staircase drawing a picture. It was  of their parents getting hit by a car. Kyle took a look and thought dead people have huge imaginations. It was the night of Halloween  and the children stayed at home eating candy. Their parents went out for dinner. Isabella ate some candy and some more candy. Until the children noticed she was being choked by a lady in black. They screamed and tried to open the front door. Eventually Stacy at eleven had nothing else to do but hang herself so she went to the hanging dead  people and hung herself. Jessica and Kyle looked at Stacy with sorrow. They called their parents and told them to come as quick as they could. The next day Jessica and Kyle found their parents gone!  They thought their parents left early for work . So they carried  on. At 8:00 the children saw Stacy walking with the woman in black in her arms. The woman in black jumped up and said that their are parents are dead. Kyle charged into the woman and she killed him. Jessica was the last one left she ran but got caught on  one of the bodies. The woman in black killed her and she hung  all the bodies on the staircase,  waiting for the next family.