[1]

"All I'm saying, Aunt Blossom, Aunt Cynthia, is that it doesn't sound like a very good idea." Zoza Potts swung her feet as she sat on the counter. It was an early May morning, and the women of Avengers Tower were already up and dressed, aside from Natasha and Maria.

"Y'know, I agree with her," Marie Banner added, also sitting on the counter. Zoza held out her hand for a high five, which the younger girl accepted. Blossom Rogers rolled her eyes with a smile, and Cynthia chuckled. Both women shared a look, and Blossom opened her mouth to speak, when a small, excited voice, called out.

"Mama! Mama!" And out came little Daniel Banner, Cynthia and Bruce's three year old son. He came running out to his mother, who caught him and lifted him up with a smile. The little boy kissed her cheek and smiled brightly, making Cynthia laugh softly.

"Was daddy in the lab again?" she asked, and he nodded, hiding his face in her shoulder. Gently, she rubbed his back, and Zoza shared a look with Marie. They both shrugged, and soon, the men of the tower came stumbling out, with Natasha and Maria still not in sight. Tony walked over to Zoza and gave her forehead a small kiss, and she smiled.

"Morning Uncle Tony. Did you get enough sleep last night?" she asked, and he nodded with a sleepy smile, going over to make a cup of coffee.

"You sound just like Pepper," he chuckled, and she beamed. Thor, who was visiting from Asgard at the moment, had taken a seat at the kitchen table, along with Clint. Bruce walked over to Cynthia and pecked her cheek, then Daniel's forehead, then Marie's cheek as well. Finally, Steve made his way to Blossom, carrying little Victoria, who was now a year old. He gave Blossom a small kiss while Victoria reached for her.

"Mama!" She smiled, bright blue eyes blinking up at her mother. Blossom smiled and lifted their daughter up and held her close.

"She's so cute!" Zoza smiled, and Blossom laughed. Victoria giggled and reached up for her mother's hair, but Steve pushed her hand down gently. She looked up to her father, then giggled once more, reaching back for him.

"Dada!" She made grabby hands and he picked her up, grinning like a fool. Blossom turned back around and shared a look with Cynthia, both women smiling. Finally, Maria and Natasha entered the room, and Zoza nudged Marie.

"Wanna go play Titan Warriors V? I got the new warlock and morphers last night," she asked, and Marie nodded eagerly. Both girls hopped down from the counter and went off to Zoza's room, and Daniel struggled to get down from his mother's arms. Marie paused and looked over to her brother, then her mom.

"Daniel can come, too. He likes to watch us beat up the bad guys," she said, and her brother nodded quickly. Cynthia shared a look with Bruce before setting their son down and letting him toddle after his sister.

"So many kids running around her- Okay, one teen, one toddler, one tween, and one baby," Tony corrected himself mid-sentence.

"But you're fond of all of them, aren't you?" Natasha asked, reaching around him to grab a coffee mug. He shrugged and watched as Steve fed a small jar of pureed blueberries to his daughter, and he caught a bit of his conversation with his wife.

"... Still won't eat solid foods?"

"She will, but she rejected everything but this. I think we have a problem."

"We'll figure it out, Houston."

"That was a terrible joke, Blossom."

He watched as they both laughed, and their daughter clapped. Then, he realized how much he was missing Pepper. He knew Zoza was too, but she didn't come right out and say it, maybe she was picking it up from him. Instead of moping, he cleared his throat and stood straight.