kiss me

As soon as I had signed the contract Ashton started to show me around the house.
Apparently, the guest room on the very other side of the house (from Ashton's bedroom) became my own room for when I was staying. Ashton's bedroom was only for him and I wasn't allowed to enter without permission, I got told by him. For all sexual activities there was a third bedroom, right next to mine.

I wasn't allowed to enter his office without permission either. However, I was free to be in any other room as much as I wanted to. And I was free to use whatever I could find there, in case I wouldn't break it of course.

Ashton had a maid; female. She would come on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, normally in the morning.

When the little house tour was done Ashton brought me to my new room.

"It doesn't look personal at the moment but it's yours from now on, that's why I want you to tell me whatever you want to have changed here. But I want you to sleep for now. The door to the right of your bed leads to your own bathroom, feel free to take a shower. In the closet you can find a wide range of clothes which I would like you to wear. No one has worn them before, just so that you know. Goodnight princess." Ashton smiled at me gently and waited until I responded with goodnight Sir before closing the door and walking away.

He was right, the room was somewhat cold, plain and unfriendly. There was only a closet and a king sized bed inside. The walls were painted white and I was standing on grey oak parquet. I knew right away that I needed to decorate it for my liking as soon as possible.

Being not tired at all and not knowing what to do I followed Ashton suggestion and took a long steamy shower. However, I was just more awake than before as soon as I was done.

With a sigh I put on the clothes which I had picked out before showering and applied some of the perfume which I found in the bathroom.

It was only ten in the night and I definitely didn't want to sleep yet, or, well, I knew that I couldn't fall asleep even if I tried. Therefore I wanted to check if Ashton was still awake.

With damp hair and a minimal amount on clothes on I tiptoed out of my room and downstairs to the living room where I immediately found Ashton watching a documentary about some technology stuff, which I knew shīt about.

"S-daddy?", I called out softly because Ashton wasn't seeing me from the angle he was sitting in.

The male was already in his pyjama as well and had his glasses on. Hearing me he turned his head over and frowned at my sight. "Didn't I tell you to take a shower and go to bed? You have work tomorrow."

"I-I'm not tired, can't sleep." Slowly I walked closer to the sofa and ended up standing next to where Ashton was sitting, without blocking the view of course because that would have been rude.

Ashton nodded understandingly and turned off the TV. With a smile the man patted his lap and told me to come here. "Do you know why you can't sleep baby?" He questioned as soon as I sat down on his lap.

"I'm not really tried I think."

The man nodded again. "Let's make you some tea." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen just to place me on the counter there.

My tanned legs were swinging back and forth as I watched my dominant making some chamomile tea for me.

"When do you get up tomorrow?" I questioned to break the silence.