PROLOUGE

I took my time at looking at him. And as expected, his beauty never wavers.

His structure that screamed power and perfection, his silky jet black hair that had me itching to touch again, his full rosy lips that never failed to give me tingles of memories of what it could do to me, his deep brown eyes that always have been captivating.

Just the sight of him made me think back of the days where I was still a foolish naïve girl. The me, who was happy with just anything, even it was a lie.

But that girl was long gone... and he doesn't know that.

I never stayed beside him for him to know.

"Princess..." he breathes, his eyes shined in delight as soon it met my dull ones. His tensed posture relaxes when he named me at his memory once again.

The happiness that erupts within him is still there. The way he walks is still so graceful.

I miss you.

He was my light.

He still is.

I love you.

He's coming.

Closer...

One fast step after another...

Stop.

I ran away to never taint him with my darkness.

And would not hesitate to do it again... for him.

"Don't." he whispered, suddenly standing in front of me. "I won't ever let you leave me again."

That's not how the world works.

Sucks isn't?