Cursed or Gifted? EDITED

When I woke up again. I felt as if I had been asleep for years and years. I looked around the room to see none. I start to cough on my own saliva even though I feel as if my mouth is as dry as a desert.

My throat burns with every a cough. I wanted to cry. Then I remembered what Jamie had told me. I swallowed hard and got out of bed. My legs began to go like jelly so me being me I looked like jelly too when I fell in what felt like slow motion. I gripped onto the cotton covers for support but they landed on the floor with me.

When I landed a man walked into my room who was tall with slick back hair and hazel eyes. He looked at me in astonishment, he dashed over to me helping me up and plopping me back onto the bed. "Thank you!" I said with a croaky voice. " My pleasure Luna Thea." He said with a chirp then left the room as I sunk back into my covers I reached for my phone the date and time lit up bright reading "1:00 am and 10th of December.What?This must be wrong! Right?

With the date bugging me the tall man re-entered the room but this time with a small old man wearing a white lab coat, was he a doctor?

"Hello, Luna Thea! How was your sleep?"He asked "What happened I choked out. At my words the old man gestured for the tall nice man to leave, he did as he was told.

" You my dear, you have a bacula condition," he said my brows furrowing at his words " What kind of 'condition'?" I asked as I was getting nervous. He gulped hard before re opening his mouth "So let's start with your gene's soo your father was a Witch and your mother was a Wolf.They were told if they were to be together they couldn't have kids which clearly they didn't take notice to!" He started to get agitated, I gestured for him to continue "...so now that your hear. Well, you are Alpha Drews mate. And because you are both witch and wolf you will never fully be able to turn into a wolf.  You will never be able to bring your magic to life either. "He let it all sink in and I was still a little confused why I was getting so sick though. 

"Okay, but why am I getting sick?" I asked.

"Because you are nineteen in three days. So you magic will be coming to life.. but you won't be able to come into contact with it or with your wolf. " I look at him completely lost.

"Basically you won't be able to use it you will just feel it and you won't be able to turn wolf but you will feel the mate pull."I now nod.

"Yet you are valuable because of your blood however."I arch my eyebrow at him.

"So let me explain, you see you have a magical blood that basically benefits everyone but you."I gesture for him to continue.

"If any super natural creature is to taste a mere drop of your blood they instantly heal and inherit for a few hours all the abilities of all creatures supernatural and not. The bad thing for you is that you can be smelt from miles away after you become 19 though."

My eyes are widened by how much knowledge I have been given. I gulp hard before opening my mouth to ask " Will I have anything for myself ?" His eyes are saddened.

 " No, my dear you are a very vulnerable woman.The only thing  you have is the gift to see future through dreams but they can be changed by events and are usually not accurate."

He gives me one last glance before leaving the room.

Ten minutes later I get a knock at my door.

"come in," I say while I'm reading my book. Jamie walks in with a card " Hello stranger!" He says with a full smile my face lights up at the sight of my only friend.

He walks my way to give me a hug but as he goes to wrap is arms around my I hear a loud growl coming from the other side of the door.
"Alpha Drew!Why don't you say hello to your 'mate'!" He said with a hint of sarcasm. My door swings open with a very, very annoyed Alpha standing there, his eyes darkened and his stance on defence mode he looks liked he was about to kill Jamie he walks forward but I shout out "STOP" he stops and looks at me with sympathy across his icy eyes.