A Week Past

Lucys POV

Its been a week, I'm still staying with Natsu and I think I sorta moved in. Everyone knows that me and Natsu are dating, since Mira somehow broke in and got a picture of me and Natsu kissing.

We were in the living room watching a movie with Wendy. She loves having me over and she's pretty happy that I'm staying.

I haven't talked to my dad for a while, I wonder sometimes if he is still going through this arranged marriage, I always wonder who it was going to be with.

"Hey Lucy-san, what are we going to watch now?" Wendy asked, I guess the movies over.

"What do you want to watch Wendy?" Asked Natsu.

"Lets watch.....Divergent!" Wendy said. Natsu put In the disk and we started watching.

----------------------

"Wow that was a better mocie than I was expecting." Natsu said.

Me and Wendy giggled.

"I'm hungry, ima go order pizza." Natsu got up and ordered pizza.

While we waited my phone rang.

"Its my dad. Ill be right back." I got up and went to my room.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Lucy? Lucy I'm sorry about last week. I canceled the arranged marriage, will you please come home. I miss you hear."

I started crying at my dads words. I haven't heard 'I miss you' since mom died.

"Ok, ill come see you tomorrow. Bye dad." I hung up and wipped my tears away and went back out to the living room.

"Who was that?" Asked Natsu.

"My dad wants me home."