chapter1:high school

Emma said bye to her mum,went outside, and got on the school bus. She felt nervous, today was her first day at Brookvale high school. The school holidays had just ended,and before that,she was at the Hall School Primary, year 6. All of her friends had either gone to Anstey Martin school or Babington. She was the only one going to Brookvale, and She was ssooo nervous and shy. But then she bumped into 2 people who were gonna be in her class..

Chapter 2
" hi! You must be Emma! Our teacher told us that you're gonna be in our class! I'm Layla! This is my boyfriend Luke,and this is my friend Brandon."
"Er,hi,sorry I'm just a bit shy,hello,Layla, Brandon and Luke. Could you please show me to our class room."
They showed Emma to the classroom. On the way, Brandon told Emma,"us three have been together since primary school, there was another girl called Isla but she's gone to another school. I hope you would join us instead, you're nice." He winked at Emma. Emma thought he was cute. They reached the classroom. That was a long walk ,this school must be big thought Emma.
After Class,it was break Time and she was invited to hang out with the nice Layla, her Boyfriend Luke and the hot Brandon. She thought they were nice. Emma was starting to become a really close friend to them.

Chapter 3
One day at lunch time, Brandon ordered some pizza just for himself and Emma and he payed for it himself. "Awe,thanks, what's all this for?"asked Emma.
"For being such a great friend to me,and I thought I'd order a pizza cause you said it was your favourite." He paused,then said,"Emma, will you be my girlfriend? I mean you're so funny and cute and an amazing girl. Please?"
Emma had been waiting for this moment for three months! Ever since she had met them, she had wanted this to happen. "Yes!I'd love to go out with you! I love you Brandon! She gave him a quick kiss when nobody was looking, because kissing wasn't allowed in school. Brandon's cheeks went a rosey red colour. They were both ssooo happy!

Chapter 4
One day, Emma saw Brandon with another girl,and he was kissing her! Emma went over to him upset and angry at the same time. "So,Brandon who is this? Is she your girlfriend cause I guess I'm not!"
"Wait!Emma, I can explain! Please just wait!"

Emma ran off sadly sobbing, with tears running all down her cheeks. She couldn't believe it,Brandon had cheated on her!

The girl who he was kissing said,"wow,she's grumpy,what's wrong with her!" Then she realized. "You've been cheating on me, haven't you! Ugh! Now I know how she feels,i absolutely hate you Brandon, why don't you go get yourself a new girlfriend cause I guess I'm not!"
It turned out her name was Mia.

When Emma got home, she told her mum about what happened.

"Awe,you see honey,you can never trust boys,except if it's your dad,he is a very nice guy.

Emma loved her Dad, he was ssooo nice.

Miss was having a hard time too.

But then they got new boyfriends, and this time it all worked out.Emma could always trust her mum and Dad.

She absolutely loved them.

The End.
Note to readers.
If you like this story, please vote for it,comments and like
Thanks
From Eliza
xxx