He Has A Moment With Your Son

Jai: This wasn't with your son, it was with your nephew before you and Jai got married. Jai was in your hometown for Christmas and meeting your extended family after he proposed. You and your nephew, Vinny, had a very special relationship and he could be very protective of you, so he was giving Jai a full interview before taking to him. "So you're marrying my Auntie Y/N?" He asked. Jai smiled and nodded, "Yup." "And will you be together for ever." Vinny questioned. "That's the plan." Jai answered smiling at you. "And are you gonna put a baby in her? Like how my dad did to get my little sister." Everyone in the room went silent. But you burst out laughing, poor kid was only 5, he didn't know what he was saying. Jai just shrugged, "Uhh... guilty as charged."

Luke: On the sidelines, you and your son Connor cheered on his daddy at the charity football game. Connor was only 2, so he was your only child at that moment. After the game ended, you let Connor run onto the field to see his daddy; he was all dressed up in his own football uniform too. "You wanna score a goal?" Luke asked and your son nodded with excitement. Luke set up the ball for him an stood in front of the goal. "Alright buddy, when you're ready!" Connor squealed with joy and kicked the ball as hard as his little legs could. Luke dived and dramatically missed the ball on purpose letting it roll into the goal. The two boys cried out with joy and Connor ran into his Dad's arms to celebrate.

Beau: You kicked off your heels at the front door after a long day at work, all you wanted was to hang out with your kids. You heard squeals and giggles from upstairs. You followed the laughter upstairs and into your 4 year old son Drew's bedroom. "Daddy stop!" Drew squealed. "Can't stop!" Beau roared, "Must tickle!" You stood there waiting at the door until one them noticed your presence. Beau caught your eye and finally stopped tickling your son, "Hey Babe!" You ignored his greeting, "Drew, was daddy torturing you?" "No! Daddy was bitten by the Tickle Bug." He explained. "Ohhhh..." You pretended to know what that meant. Then Drew whispered in beaus ear. "You're probably right." Beau agreed. You raised a questioning eyebrow. "The Tickle Bug needs to go tickle Jordan and Veronica. Does mummy wanna help?" Beau asked as he got up with drew. "Heck yeah!" You smiled and ran down with your boys for a family tickle fight.

.(JAMES' GOT REMOVED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE TWINS AND THATS HOW THIS IMAGINE WAS SET UP)

Daniel: "Alright bud," Daniel said to your son, "We need to surprise Mummy before she wakes up from her nap." But he didn't know you were already awake an just hanging out in bed. "What are we gonna do?" 5 year old Tyler asked. "Daddy's gonna shave his face." Daniel said. Tyler asked, "Because Mummy is refusing to give you kisses?" "That is exactly why," Daniel said, "As men, it's our job to do anything to keep the ladies in our life happy." This made you giggle to yourself. About 5 minutes later, you open the bathroom door to find Daniel doing his usual shaving in front of the mirror and Tyler standing on the counter at the other mirror with shaving cream all over his face and scraping it off with a spoon. "Look at my two men!" You cooed. "Mummy!" Tyler cried, "I'm just like daddy!"

***
got this from tumblr
preferably-1d-preferences.tumblr
crap, I realized that I posted this without finishing edititing it lol.
btw, who calls their kid and husband their men.
hope everyone has a fantastic day/night, you all deserve it.
much love.