13- Studio

When I was waiting my dad ask me " Why aren't you touching your phone y/n"? I then said to him" Oh I just don't wanna touch it thats it". I said that because I didn't want my dad to know that Jessica broke my phone. After I said that to my dad we were waiting for them to come so we all can go to the studio. After waiting for like 30 minutes my dad told to text them. I was in shock because I didn't want him to know my phone crack. So then I just said to him" I could just go and find them inside the buliding". He then said" Sure". So then I got of the car and wen inside the school buliding. When I got in I saw them standing by the gym door. In then went up to them and tap on of them on the shoulder. They turn around and said " What". I then saw rap monster. I then said " Um did you know you guys had practice today. "Oh" Rap monster said. Then he said to the others that they had practice. Then they just followed behine me. I then went and sat in the front again. When they got in the car we drove off to the studio. When we were driving there my dad ask me a question" I thought you always use your phone everywhere why not today y/n". I then had to think for a bit and said " Well I tell you later dad". So he just nodded and started to drive again. I then looked back and saw jessica in the back too. She then glared at me and said to j-hope" When are we gonna get there jagiya"? I then looked back at the road because I was bored plus my phone won't work.

     Then we got there. I followed my dad and unlock the door. I had my closet in the studio to so then I went to the room and change my clothes in to something cozy.(UP IN THE PAGE VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE OUTFIT) I then went and put my school clothes into my backpack. I then left the back pack in there. I then went into the office and in it. Then my dad came and told me to do a favor. I then went into his office and said" What would you like me to do dad"? "I want you to hold there hand while you recorde. I then said back to him" Dad do I have to"? Then he said back " Yea your my own daughter I trust you being with". I then just nodded and left back to my office. I hated how my office is by j-hope because jessica has been very annoying. So then later the stylist drag me into the room and started to dress me up.

A/N:I write the next chapter maybye tomorrow so bye guys