Chapter 4 - 8

Chapter Four

"Do you ever worry about the future?" Kimberley looked towards Cheryl, as if for reassurance. "In what way? Jobs and that?" Cheryl leaned across and hugged her, laying on her to lazy to get back off. "The future in general. I'm excited but I don't want things to fly by, no matter how odd. Even if something happens that wasn't part of your original plan." Cheryl replied picking at the grass, "Do you believe in fate?" She thought for a while before answering, "No, not really. But I think it'd be a shame to rule out something, just because you didnt expect it to happen." Kimberley watched the clouds pass over them, changing shape to cover and reveal the sun as they please. "You mean us don't you." Cheryl climbed off and sat up next to her instead. Kimberley smiled at her, "How the hell did I get here? I'm quite obviously not straight but I don't like girls. I just like you, who happens to bea girl." Cheryl kissed her cheek, "I told you. I'm different."

"After a while you just learn to accept it, even if nobody else does." A gust of wind blew past, just enough to keep them cool enough to keep a seat in the sun. "Have you told your parents?" Kimberley asked. "No!" Cheryl giggled, "And I don't see why I should. You're not regretting this are you?" Kim sat up and carried on the conversation, both now picking at the grass. "No way, its just all so new, you know?" Cheryl smiled, "Yeah I do. I'd fight for you, you know. I'd fight for this." Kimberley almost melted but acted clueless to make her go on spilling her emotion out for all to see. "This?" Cheryl took hold of her hand, "Yeah, this. Us." She kissed her on the cheek again, moving quickly down her neck. Cheryl moved her hand up and hastily unbuttoned the first three buttons of her shirt. "In the park?" Kim giggled not attempting to stop her. "I did ask if you wanted to come to mine." Cheryl looked up at her and winked. "Well you've gotta lead the way." Cheryl rose, pulling up her friend after her, "Lets go."

Cheryl let Kimberley into the house, taking off her shoes, and guiding Kimberley straight upstairs and into her room. It was a typical teenagers room, with CDs, books and other odd objects on various places over the floor. Every shelf was full of stuff, the large wardrobe in the corner seemed bursting with clothes and a mirror on the wall with a small ledge underneath, the home of a long forgotten lipstick. Cheryl went straight over to the blinds and opened them. "I never do that in the mornings." She walked around her bed and sat on it, Kimberley just stood reserved near the door. "You can sit down you know." Kim smiled and sat at the chair in front of Cheryls desk. "You're awkward. Come here." She laughed, feeling ever more nervous. Kimberley shyly made her way over and sitting on the bed, the opposite side to Cheryl. 

~*~

Cheryl laid down and looked up to the side, Kimberley looked down at her not knowing what to say, "Well what?" She smiled. Cheryl climbed onto the bed, as Kimberley turned to gaze she took hold of her tie and pulled. Kimberley kicked off her boots and climbed across onto her. "You have no idea how much I want you right now." Kim hesitated, "Are you sure?" Cheryl giggled underneath her, playfully hitting her shoulder, "Only since the day I met ya! You done this before?" Her comment almost made Kim want to curl into a ball, it was something she found rather embarrassing. "No." She spoke softly, looking deeply into the brown eyes of her partner, "Have you?" Cheryl swallowed, "No. That makes two of us that are clueless. Plan?" Kim laughed and kissed her, "To go with the flow.." Cheryl looked down and undone Kimberleys tie but leaving it hanging loose around her neck. Cheryl moved her hands down between the two of them and unbuttoned the last that were left, "No pressure."

Chapter Five

Cheryl rested her hands on Kimberleys waist as she removed her tie and shirt until she was just looking at her in her black bra. She didn't mean to stare and felt somehow intrusive as she watched, but couldn't look away no matter how hard she tried. Her body was just as beautiful as her personality, as though it had been designed by the most delicate sculptor - every smooth curve entering Cheryls list of weaknesses. She ran her hand up her thigh as Kimberley climbed back upon her, across her tights, stomach and under the rim of her skirt. She made sure she moved slowly, and that every touch was light yet purposeful. Cheryl pressed her lips against Kimberleys neck, finally about to guide her way into her underwear.