The Breakup

TONY STARK'S P.O.V:

It has been two weeks since Pepper and I broke up, ever since we broke up I turned into a hot mess and everything went down hill. Let me tell you what happened, it all started on a nice morning it was the perfect weather to walk. I asked Pepper if she would like to go on a walk, the problem was that she was going to get fired for some reasons. I did not make the decision to fire her it was everybody else's idea. "So Pepper isn't a perfect day for a walk." I said trying not to seem obvious that I had something bad to tell her. "Oh Tony it is a perfect day." Pepper said as her eyes lit up, but I knew I had to tell sooner enough so I decided to tell right now. "Pepper I have some bad news.........." I said and those glistening eyes turned from joy to concern. "What is it?" "ummmmmm.... see....you see....-" "Spit it out Tony!" "YOU ARE FIRED!!!!" I said not realizing that I clearly broke her heart. "Tony? Is this true how could you? Why did you fire me? I thought you liked me as your assistant!" Pepper was clearly furious at me. " It's not my fault Pepper, everyone else said to fire you! I would never fire you..." " That's it if no one respects me and clearly you don't since you didn't stand up for me WE ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pepper yelled at me, first I didn't get anything then I processed everything into my head. Did she say we are over? "Pepper I can explain." " NO WE ARE THROUGH!!" Pepper said as she walked away. Man I screwed up I tried to go up to her but she just ignored me. I went back to the tower and had Jarvis put some romantic movie on like the "Notebook". I grabbed a blanket and grabbed some ice cream. "What happened sir?" Jarvis asked before I put in the movie. "Me and Pepper broke up.... Just let me be buried in my sorrow and pain and let me watch the Notebook."

(After the Movie)

"Why, oh Why?" I was sobbing at this point. "Time to go to the bar...." I sadly go to the door and go to the closest bar here. I get there and sit down and ask for the strongest drink they have there. "Are you sure sir?" "Yes I am sure." I drank it and went outside. I made it to the tower safely and see that the flyer that I filled out for people to be my assistant was filled out. TIANA SCOTT it read.