Hyungwon x Reader // Smut sorta (By Micky)

Just the feeling of his soft lips tracing foreign words against your neck...had you on your last whim...every ounce of pride you had held within you melting away with each seductive phrase that past his lips and danced on the goosebumps of your skin.

"H-Hyungwon," was the only name you could muster out, as his hands found your wrist and had your wrists pinned to walls and the walls were being tainted on by sweaty intimate bodies.

And those two bodies mingled and intertwined, shedding each layer of clothing that was visible until there was none.

"Yes," was such a hush verbal response but it only was lashing out a arousing thrill that ran up your spine as his bold hands reached up to boundaries that were untouched.

Jesus, you just couldn't tell this boy no, or stop, or "we can't, we shouldn't".

It's not like you wanted him to stop anyway, oh no, he had to keep going, finish off what he already started – the distraught mess that was now you.

And what a mess you were.

"You don't understand," Hyungwon coos, "...just don't understand how much I want you,"

And just like that you came undone.

Your lips were bruised, numbed and sweetly swollen as they pressed against his dry, cracked ones, that tasted bitter sweet with pellets of sweat and shame.

His body...was warm no -hot - against yours, as you both made a song that day, together, a beautiful duet against the bed covers that sang the guilty lyrics.

You lace your fingers in his hair as you gaze up into his regret-ridden orbs as they stare back at you in shock.

You didn't have to say a word.

The front door slamming and a loud "I'm home!" from down stairs cued that Wonho was home.