Chapter 5: Smashed

*POV: Rose* 

************************************

I cleaned the rest thinking jerk in my mind. Even though I thought, I watched every step he took all the way out. I shut my eyes, he's such a jerk! But he's a cute one. I grab my backpack and head out towards my so called 'friends' but what I told him was true, I had no friends, even him being a jerk was closer to friend territory than the group I hang out with. I wave Lucy and Edina away telling them my ride was already there. Even though my ride was already there I headed across the school to the other side. 

I walked home instead, thinking about how truly lonely I was. I had a hard time having real 'friends' because I have so many secrets I have to keep and can't slip out I refuse to get near anyone. Not only the fact that I know about the supernatural world but also that I'm different from everyone else. I can be with most hottest football player and hang out in the popular group but I can't ever tell anyone my problems or about my life, I can't let anyone in.  

As soon as I get home I untie my hair band and let my hazel hair fall. I mess it up and head upstairs, "Alex!" I yell out and rush into his room. He laid on the floor doodling on his homework, he looks up and gets up, hugging me, "Rosy" he kisses my cheeks. I pat his back lifting him in my arms. "Have you done your homework that you were doodling on it?" he pouts then smiles his mysterious smile, "nope....Delia used to do it with me member?". 

I sigh as I set him down, "ok lets get to it" he nods and pats a spot next to him. I sit beside him and help him with his homework. After I start on my homework after Marissa brought us food up to Alex's room. Soon after she leaves, the vampire that killer Delia stormed in. Marissa turned back to us, "Brock wants to talk to you" and the leaves. "What do you-" I start but the vamp apparently named Brock interrupted, "where the hell did you go?! I was waiting in the school's parking lot to pick you for more than a hour until I had a phone call from Angela" he barked. 

I shrug and sit back down beside Alex, not even caring to look at him. He pulls me up, and shoves me against the wall, "let go of me!!" I scream, Alex comes and punches and kicks him, "let my sister go!". He lets go of me, I slump to the ground. But I'm right back up because then he slams Alex against the wall. "You don't get into my affairs" he breathed at Alex. "Let go!!" I grab a vase of red roses and smash it onto his head. 

He lets go of Alex and lands smack on the floor. But it would be a matter of time before his injury would heal and he would regain consciousness. I then grab Alex by the hand and we run out of the room, out towards the stairs until when we reach the end of the stair well, we are greeted by our parents. And they smack me with a baseball bat. And I'm gone.