Chapter 6: My Reflection

Lucy and Romeo arrived in a room full of paintings of women. There are three locked doors that they found. Two doors are locked with a code and the other one is just locked. One door asks "How Many Paintings of Women are in this room?". 

"Oh man! Now we have to count!"said Romeo. 

"And we have to run away from that woman too!"said Lucy.

"What woman"said Romeo and he saw a woman that has come alive from a painting chasing them.

"Well, lets start counting!"said Lucy and they started running around counting.

Soon, they got their answer and went inside the door. Inside, there was a vase and Lucy put here rose in. Romeo and Lucy sat down because they were worn out. Suddenly, there was a broken glass sound. Nothing happened outside of the room though, how odd.

"Lets go and figure out the other door, Lucy."said Romeo. 

"Yeah."said Lucy and they went outside of the room.

They figured out to open the door right by the other door they were just in. They re-positioned a table and heard a clicking sound somewhere. They came out of the room and saw that another door that they didn't see yet opened. 

"There's only a mirror here..."said Romeo.

"Lets see it!"said Lucy and she pulled Romeo over there with her.

They looked at their reflection for a while and then turned around. When they turned around, there was a skull blocking the way out. 

Lucy and Romeo checked their reflection again and saw the skull behind them. In an instant, Romeo threw the skull at the wall. And he took Lucy's hand and they left the room.

"Umm..Lucy? Now there are two paintings after us!"said Romeo.

"I think I see a key! Lets go get it Romeo!"said Lucy.

Lucy and Romeo ran to the key and ran to a door and unlocked it. 

Inside, was a room with a library shelf full of books, a couch, a canvas with chairs, a window, and a huge painting.

Lucy went to the painting and looked at it...for some time.

"Lucy, what's wrong?"said Romeo.

"These people in the painting...are my parents..."said Lucy.

"Don't worry, once we're out of here, you'll see your parents again."said Romeo. "I thought Lucy was tough, but this really affects her." Romeo thought.

"Well, lets get out of here Romeo."said Lucy.

Just as they tried to turn the doorknob, the door was locked.

"What?! It was just wide open!" said Romeo.

"They...are coming..."Lucy mumbled.

"What are you talking about Lucy?! Something is at the door!" said Romeo.

"Quickly, can you push this bookcase this bookcase to block the window?said Lucy in a hurry.

"Um, yeah sure."said Romeo, and blocked the window.

Suddenly a woman broke through the wall and started chasing them. Romeo grabbed Lucy's hand and they ran through the hole that the woman created. 

"I heard a door opened Lucy! That way!" said Romeo loudly.

All around them, were statues and paintings that came alive. Romeo and Lucy finally reached the open door and went in. Romeo and Lucy were in a large hallway with paintings of the same man getting creepier everytime you went further. Romeo and Lucy were walking, then they stopped and they rested for a bit. 

"Whoa...huh, huh, huh, that was so tiring..."said Romeo slowly.

Suddenly, Lucy went down on her knees, huffing. Her breathing was louder, then softer and softer and her huffing was hard then softer, and softer every second. 

"Hey...Lucy? Are you okay?"said

"Ugh..."said Lucy.

And Lucy fell to the floor unconcious.

"Gah! Lucy! Lucy!!! Stay with me! Lucy!" Romeo screamed.

                                                                                          ***

"Where am I? Romeo?! Romeo!!!" Lucy screamed.

She was in a room, all by herself. There's no going back. There was only one door. 

Lucy heard footsteps coming closer from behind her so she ran and opened the door. - Lucy turned around and slowly backed away from the door she just came from. She heard knocking noises and tried to open the door infront of her, but it was locked.

"Oh no! It's coming!" said Lucy in a panic.

Out of no where, the door opened and she went in. When she was fully in the room, the door behind her had been locked. When she looked infront of her, she was surrounded by the monsters who were chasing Romeo and her. They crept closer and they gave her a glare, giving her the idea that she won't escape. 

Lucy was terrified. She couldn't escape. They came closer and closer...and..

"GAH!" said Lucy, as she woke up in a room. "Oh my, that was just a dream. Thank goodness."

She woke up on the floor. The room she was currently in is full of paintings and library books, but it was a small room. She was covered by something. Romeo's jacket.

Romeo was looking through the books, when he noticed that Lucy was awake. He came to her and he greeted her.

"Hey. Glad you woke up. So, how ya feelin?"said Romeo.

"I-I-I had a nightmare...it was so scary. I feel so scared."said Lucy slowly.

"Well, you have seen the most scariest things in this world. Hey, go into my jacket pocket. There's a piece of candy. Go ahead and keep it."said Romeo.

"Hm, thanks."said Lucy.

"I'll be waiting for you. When you're ready to leave tell me kay?"said Romeo. Then he left to go look at the books again.

Lucy smiled. 

"Why do I feel so...happy?"said Lucy. "No time to waste...we got to go, now."