Meeting the director of pp2

Meghan's point of view

We finally get the set of pitch perfect 2.Head to the Bella's house where they stay in the movie and my mom opens the door for me. An I follow mom and we end up in the living rooming of the Bella house/set and my mom told me to sit on the couch which I did.My mom starts talking to this lady and she has blond hair and looks like to be a person of great importance. Then my mom says to her "this is my daughter Meghan the one Astin and I had when he went away for that movie."

Then the lady nods in agreement.Then my mom comes an puts her hand on my back and whispers in my ear this is the director of pitch perfect 2 and soon to be pitch perfect 4. I nod my head and I say "will I get a part in the third movie." My mom says with a smile, "baby girl if I know your father and myself , you would probably be a great addition to the pitch perfect family." Then I say " so guess you are the director," Mrs. Banks say "yes I'm so I guess you are the kid your mother have been talking nonstop about." I say "really." she says " Really Meghan."an I smile.

I say "Do you want me to sing or do you want to rehearse some of the lines we have for pitch perfect 4." she says which every you choose Meghan.An I say I'm going to sing for you Titanium and I start singing and I finish and my mom and Mrs Banks start clapping and I say thank you and I say so do I have the part Mrs Banks say yes you do my dear and I start crying happy tears and I hug Mrs Bank and she hugs me back.