It Was Fate ( Sodapop Curtis Love Story )

Before I say thank you , I would like tell everyone and I have a new book up it's a sodapop /outsiders  fan fiction and I just started it and it's called the Forbidden Greaser ....GO READ IT!
IM STILL WRITING FORBIDDEN GREASER SO IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE GO CHECK IT OUT

Hey guys it's me the author.I appreciate everyone that read the story and loved it as much as I loved writing it. This book helped me through a lot at my age. I was in middle school and I was very suicidal and depressed. The outsiders was my escape and I put it into this story and I appreciate very much for the people who enjoyed reading it. I would like to keep in mind I was 13 when I started writing this story , there was a lot of grammatical errors and I would get many comments telling what was wrong with the story. It was quite annoying considering I am now going on 18 years old that I know how to read and I know how to write, but I was 13 at the time and it was a lot of fixing up to do so I just don't feel like going back through the whole story and editing it.
I'm laying this story to rest. I deleted all the chapters but leaving the book up as a thank you to all the ones who enjoyed it.
Thank you so much (March,21,2017)