laxus x reader jealous

You look in the mirror at the mark on your neck, a patch of scales yellow like lightning the mark of the lightning dragon. Laxus had marked you his a few months ago but he still has girls flocking around him because he still hasnt told anyone he says its not the right time. You go to sit down on your couch in the apartment you and laxus share and you hear all the girls calling out to him and you know he is home. "Laxus dont go! Stay out longer" you hear the girls yell as he walks in, he just waves and laughs as he closes the door. As soon as he sees you he can tell your upset. " you still acting jealous? Or are you upset dor good reasons this time?" He asks in a snarky voice. You just roll your eyes and get up and walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. Your pissed at him cause he still wont tell people about you you feel like he is ashamed of you. You feel tears start to fall, you quickly sniff them away as the hot shower rains down on you. You finally get out wrap a towel around your self not bothering to put your long (h/c) up and walk intonyour bedroom. You ignore that he is laying on the bed looking so cute with his eyes closed. " well?" His question suprised you. " well what? Im jealous yes but thats because you wont tell anyone about us i have to hide my mark that i am proud of just so you can still have your flock of girls around you. I hate that i have to hide our relationship." You feel the tears roll down your face, you hear Laxus sigh and get up and he walks over and wraps his strong arms around you wiping your tears away. " im sorry. I didnt know it hurt you so much. I just didnt know what they would do if they found out i dont want you hurt that's it. Your the one i want." He holds me tight to his chest and you hug him tight around his waist. He picks you up and sits you on the dresser. " tomorrow we will go out. Ill let everyone know that you have my heart and no one else. " when he sees your smile he gently cups your face with his hand and lifts your head up and brings his lips to your in a gentle kiss. " that just means your going to come with me everywhere so I know your safe" he says with a smirk and before you can reply he kisses you again with all the passion he can muster sliding his tongue across your lips begging for entrance you give in and let him explore your mouth. When you two finally break apart for air Laxus picks you up again and puts you on the bed climbing ontop of you starting the kiss again. He pulls away and with his sexy smirk he pulls away your towel and kisses you again. This is going to be a fun night for you. ;)

Woo that could have been a lemon soo close haha but ill save that for later :) enjoy guys :) dont forget if you want to request go right on ahead :)!