The Howler

Percy walked into the Hermes Cabin not expecting to see the Stoll brothers sitting at the desk, looking deep in thought. Percy walked over to them see them stare at some parchment and a red envelope. "What's going on guys? I've never seen you be this serious."

"We're trying to write a letter to Hermione."

"She did something stupid again to help Harry Potter."

"I swear to Hades next time we see him-"

"- we're going to make him wish, he'd never dragged our little sister into this." The Stolls stated. Percy wasn't surprised, the twins cared more for their sister than they'd ever admit.

"Well, in that case slide over, I have a few things I want to say. You just have to tell me how this works." Percy said.

*I'M A LINE BREAK*

Hermione was sitting with Ron and Harry in the dining hall when an owl flew through the window. It was Wisdom the head Athenian owl, he was a light gray with the tips of his feathers black. He flew gracefully over before dropping something in her outstretched hand. Wisdom circled one more time before he landed smoothly on her left arm, making sure that his talons didn't pierce her robe. Almost everyone was amazed at the owl.

"Hermione you have an owl?" Harry asked. Even more confused when she shook her head.

"It's one of my cousins." She replied, but Ron's attention was on the envelope.

"Bloody hell, Hermione's got a howler." Now that caught everyone's attention. "You better open it." Hermione eyed the envelope carefully wondering it who it was from. She slowly, cautiously grabbed the howler and broke the seal. The howler immediately reacted, and took a deep breath. Some people let their guards down thinking that it wasn't going to completely explode.

"HERMIONE GRANGER!" A teenage voice was projected through the card. "I cannot believe that you would do something so incredibly stupid! I don't care if you thought you were helping, you do NOT go after a basilisk yourself! If those two useless mortals hurt you again I will personally send them to Hades the hard way. If you were in trouble it's called an Iris Message, to the Athena Cabin. Who basically knows everything! Back to topic your punishment has been decided by the heads of Cabin 11. They have decided punishment by humiliation. You remember your favorite movie? We decided to recreate it with pictures." There was pause, before two other voices joined the letter. There was a projection of photos and almost everyone leaned to get a better look. A lot of people laughed as soon as it became clear.

"What team?!" It showed Hermione as a ten year old in a cheerleader.

"WILDCATS!" She had her hair in double pigtails, with red and white pompoms.

"What team?!" It switched to Hermione as a seven year old smiling widely, missing her two front teeth.

"WILDCATS!" It switched to Hermione who sat in front of a TV watching a movie. She had posters in her room of the cast of the movie, they were spread out everywhere.

"What team?!" The last photo showed Hermione standing in between two older boys. They were all wearing orange t-shirts and necklaces with beads on them.

"WILDCATS! Get'cha head in the game!" Almost everyone was looking at the letter in confusion, the muggle borns knew what movie it was from. Hermione who had her head in her arms was blushing furiously. But the Stoll Brothers weren't done yet they then decided to somehow through the letter have it douse Harry and Ron with water. The targets immediately jumped up and were soaked, they started sputtering like fish out of water. It was quite a funny sight 

"Bye Mione, we'll be seeing you this summer! Enjoy the rest of the term! Don't think we're done humiliating you, we have all summer and new ideas we are more than willing to try out." With that the letter quickly ripped itself to shreds. Harry looked at her for an explanation, he was drenched from head to toe as was Ron. Hermione just laughed at them, and reminded herself never to get on the bad side of her brothers. For once she couldn't wait 'till school was over.

Question time: What movie was the chant from?