Chapter One

Okay so that cat is my pet named Tootles and I'm basically going to pretend to be her... don't judge. I'm really bored and she hates me so I am going to try and see how she feels and stuff.... yeah... chapter one!!!

Tootles POV

I heard the clock ticking as I was waking up from sleeping on couch as always. It made that high pitched noise five times so I jnew it was time to wake up my people. I jumped off of the couch and padded down the hallway and found the door. I backed up then ran into the door. Don't worry I tuck my head down, but still I need to eat! I heard the tall one groan and the bed creaked as he moved off the bed. He walked to the door then opened it up tiredly. "Tootles... why can't I sleep longer? Can't you feed yourself?" he asked me but I just simply flicked my tail and led him to my room. He walked down the stairs after messing with the noise maker. He filled both my bowls and cleaned my sand box. He pet my head and started talking to me in some weird voice. "I wuv you tootles, oh yes I do!" he kept me whining on and on and on until I hit him with my paw. He left then made that gross smelling stuff and his food. I went upstairs when I heard him yelling at Sydney. Sydney is another human and she sleeps all the time. She needs to get a noise maker to. Then she might wake up for food like I do. She yelled back and ran around her room. Brendan is the youngest human in the family. He is small and he likes to cuddle with his mom and family. Brendan is wearing some kind of blanket and currently sleeping at the free human food place. Sydney was thumping around upstairs until she fell down the giant fuzzy Hill. "I'm okay!" she yelled as she ran into the free human food place. She darted gulping down food and drinking the stuff that the tall man drinks. She runs off with almost everyone else and then races back putting something on her hind paws. "Bye Tootles! Love you!" she screeched and picked me up making me trapped. I meowed but she didn't let go making me mad. I started growling and she thought I was purring. Wow. So I eventually released my claws on her stomach so it won't be seen easily. I'm not that heartless. "Ow! Mom Tootles attacked me!" she screamed and slammed the wall opening shut. Making me shut my eyes and head off into the glass room, getting ready to sleep some more.