◀Wager and Agreements▶

❇❇❇

"So?" Mugi grab her two friends by their wrist and pull them closer to her. "Have you decided it yet?"

"I just have one question." Taking a seat next to her nagging friend, Mio say, looking witty as ever. "Why do we need do this? You're willing to give away 25k just like that for a contest that you won't benefit in the end." She ask to Mugi.

"Agree. Agree." Ritsu nod vigorously.

It's for you baka! I'm doing this for your own sake! Can't you just be more cooperative? Mugi thought. "It's just a harmless game for us. There's no need for complicated reason. Come on Mio, it's our last year in this school, we could at least do something else for a change." She roll her eyes.

Mio and Ritsu look at each other, and let out a sigh. They know it's hopeless to argue further. "Fine, we're in." They say in unison.

"Yey! That's the spirit! I'm sure this is going to be fun!" Mugi exclaimed.

"But wait! Of course it won't be that fun, if we're not all serious about it." Ritsu thought about it last night. She knew that Mio and her will work their asses off on this game since the prize will be worth it, but she doubt Mugi would give a care. Mugi doesn't need the money, so it would be pointless for her to exert much effort. But Ritsu won't allow that, if she's going to do her best, then she'll make sure Mugi will do the same too."

"What do you mean, Ritsu?" Mugi ask.

"I'm going to add the prize for this bet." Ritsu place a folded sheet of paper on the table with a smirk on her face. "Read it."

Mio unfold the paper and read the contents. "I, Ritsu Tainaka a fourth year student in Sakuragaoka no Kōkō, solemnly swear to whoever wins the bet will be granted to have an official date with my older bother, Satoshi Tainaka and can have an access on his personal stuff. Signed Ritsu." Before Mio could examine the paper further, Mugi snatch it off her hand and scan the paper.

"You misspelled the word 'solemnly' Ritsu. -_-" Mio face her proud friend.

But before Ritsu could ever speak, an earsplitting squeal interrupt her. "You've got to be kidding me?! For the love of everything holly! Are you serious!?" Mugi hysterically utter, hands on her mouth.

"Yup!" Ritsu knows that Mugi had and still have a long time crush on her brother. She's crazy about him. Now we're even. Ritsu thought.

Mugi let out a sinister laugh just like every villain in a Disney movies forming some kind of evil scheme. The two girls back down a bit, shivering in fear.

"Ritsu, I think you just motivated Mugi." Mio say, horrified.

"She's way too motivated." Ritsu gulp.

"So, when do we start?!" Mugi say while doing some stretches.

"How about next week?" Mio suggest still weirded out by her friend.

"Nope will start tomorrow!" Slamming her hand on the desk, Mugi say, vigorously.

"She's really pump up." Ritsu mumble.

❇❇❇

"This are the agreements of our game." Mugi place a folder on the table. They're at the cafeteria, discussing about the details in their dare game

Mio get the pink glittered folder. "So this is what you did in our entire history class? I thought you're busy doing the article."

"Just read it." Mugi command avoiding the issue.

"Okey..." Mio open the folder and see a sheet of paper. "Charle's Angels Mission Seduction?" She raise a brow on Mugi. "Really that's the best title you could come up?"

Mugi shrugs. "It's better than 'Mission Impossible: Snatching Kurapika's Heart' if you ask me."

"Stop watching too much Hollywood movies. It's corrupting your mind. =_=" Mio go back to reading.

"Agreements of the Seductresses?" Mio glare at Mugi. "Seriously? Seductresses? I feel less slutty now. Thank you Mugi." She sarcastically say.

"Oh come on, it's just a title. It's harmless compared to that, hydrochlorikachu acid you have in your kit." Mugi roll her eyes.

"You mean hydrochloric acid." Mio corrects her.

"Whatever, just continue reading." Mugi cross her arms.

"Hydrochlorikachu acid?!" Ritsu burst out laughing. "Where did you learn that? On Pokemon? It's hydrochloric acid, Mugi. It's chloric not pikachu."

"Oh really? If you're such a smarty pants, then what does hydrochloric acid means?" Mugi glare at Ritsu.

Ritsu stiffened and sweatdropped. "Oh look, there's meatball in my spaghetti!" Ritsu immediately put the innocent meatball on her mouth and munch it, avoiding Mugi's question.

"Tch." Mugi roll her eyes again.

Mio sigh and continue reading. "So here's the agreements....#1 - No one will know about the bet, except for the three of us.
#2 - You and the victim -Kurapika should be on official relationship to be classified as winner.
#3 - Proofs are needed.
#4 - The bet will last after graduation.
#5 - If no one succeed, no one will receive the prize.
#6 - No cheating. FO for those who cheats
#7 - Lastly, once a seductress sign the agreement there's no turning back. FO for those who quits."

"No turning back? What if I wanna quit?" Ritsu drink in gulp Mio's milk tea.

"Hey I'm going to drink that." Mio holler.

"Ops, I thought its mine." Ristu say pulling an apologetic face. Tired to argue, Mio let it slip.

"As for your question." Mugi grab her red tea before Ritsu could snatch it. "It's clearly stated in agreement #7 that the punishment will be FO -friendship over."

"That's a little harsh." Mio frown.

"It'll push us not give up easily tho." Mugi get a pen on her sling bag and place it on the table." We only need your signatures to make this dare game official. "

Mio frown on the sheet of paper, hesitation written across her face. You have nothing to lose Mio. Right? Mio thought before she sign it and Ritsu follows.

"Great!! Seductresses our mission starts.... NOW!!" Mugi exclaimed.

"Stop calling us that Mugi!!!"