Epilogue

Decided to actually give the book closer now that the contest is over. Hope you all enjoyed the book as much as I enjoyed writing it!

"Starling! Starling! Wake up!" I heard my little Raven yell from on top of me. He was currently jumping on me as if that'd wake me up "Please Starling! It snowed!" I smiled rolling over trapping my submissive lover underneath me.

"Hmm... I don't believe you Raven, last time you said that, do you remember what happened?" I smiled as he looked up at me mischievously those big " eyes full of love and trust.

It had been a rough two years. Maxwell had ran the country after he'd figured out that I had some people looking for him, after six months he had tried to kidnap poor Raven; of course it didn't work, I had talked it through with Regan and he'd agreed that it was a good idea.

I knew he'd been scared but I also knew that he'd been determined to get Maxwell behind bars so that he didn't have to continue living in fear.

After we got him behind bars where he belonged, Raven was delighted when I asked him to stay with me until he didn't want me anymore. He had tears in his eyes, and climbed up me like a koala it was quite adorable, and it led to a very long make out session.

He apparently knew I was a dominant for a while now which I found not so surprising considering I took him to the club one night. He'd met up with a few of the other subs that had been there including the Master Dom Jake's submissive Zachary who is now very good friends with Regan.

I have to say when I saw him at the club one night with the other submissives gathered around him (hiding everything but him head which had a very prominent blush coating his face) when they had moved away from him my breath had caught in my throat.

They had somehow convinced him into a pair of barely there leather shorts as well as a leather crop top that showed off his pale skin nicely. I had wanted to take him there, but I knew I had to control myself or I'd scare him away; I remember that flying through the window as he all but gracefully walked over, sinking to his knees between my legs - in perfect position.

I had taken him to my private playroom, thrown him on the bed and unshamefully begged for him to become my lover and my submissive. He had agreed as long as we had both promised to take it slow; which I was glad to do, I liked taking it slow with him.

Regan

I smiled up at Starling, pecking him on the lips hesitantly. "I promise Sir, it's actually snowing this time!" I all but squealed as he came down capturing my lips with his, my lips were going to be swollen for the rest of today.

Crud, he said we were going to his parents or somethings house, my eyes widened as I tried to push him off, I didn't want swollen lips if I was going somewhere!

"Raven what's wrong?" He asked worried I smiled up at him.

"I don't want swollen lips if we're going out today like you said Starling, it would be embarrassing" I mumbled with a blush. He just smirked slamming his lips down on mine again as if I hadn't said anything. I gave in a bit happy that he hadn't stopped.

"Merry Christmas Staring" I gasped out as he let my captive lips go.

He chuckled "Merry Christmas my little Raven"