Chapter One: New Student

The brown-haired potato-lover man woke up,he sits up. Staring at the window,completely forgetting that he has to start at YouTube HighSchool. He had realized that in four minutes,he is now late. He ran to the school with toast on his mouth,he ran upstairs finding his classroom. He slipped the sliding door open,the teacher looking at him. His class got interrupted, "Class,here's our new student. His name is Potato,say 'Hi' potato." He said,pointing at potato. He smiled,saying hi to the class. The class continued their whatever they are doing. "You may sit with felix." The teacher said,pointing at the one and only famous Brown-haired and blue-eyed man (Whose called 'felix'). The room was filled with whispers,giggles and jealous whispers,potato sat next to felix. Felix continued his work,potato aswell too. 

**AFTER SCHOOL (( Don't blame me for being lazy writing the whole school,i'm too dumb to make the teacher do some YouTube teaching things. ))**

Potato sat down the bench,studying. He spot smosh,The most famous ones (They were basically pretending to be couples for the 12 year old girls again.) Ian held Anthony's hand,swinging them and potato was confused so he came to them and asked them, "Why are you holding hands?" Anthony replied, "Because we're pretending to be a couple,those twelve year old girls came and shipped us again." Potato is confused more (He was confused on the 'shipping' part.) He asked, "What does 'shipping' mean?" Ian replied, "You...don't wanna know." They left with their hands swinging,Foward and backwards. A random teacher popped up and explained what 'Shipping' means. Potato understood and the teacher left,the one and only Felix,came and asked, "Hi there,what's your name?" Potato replied, "My name is Potato. What's yours?" Felix smiled and said, "Felix,Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. You may call me 'Pewds'. That is my own nickname,it's nice to meet you,potato." Potato was staring at him,love was filled in his eyes. Pewds asked, "What were you doing?" Potato replied with a smile, "Studying,wanna help?" "Yeah sure." Pewds said,giving him his number. With that,potato and pewds left going to their own home. Potato layed down on his bed,sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORREH IF IT'S SHORT :C Please don't be mad at meh. I do not own "Potato" or the video :P I own the picture and the story. I has to sleep so ish short. I have nothing much to say :c, DUN BE MAD PLS.

DUN BE MAD.

OF MEH.