anirudh story part 5

Anirudh p.o.v
Where is praveen know I am gonna give him nicely. while I was waiting for him the masala stall door bell sound klick klick heard and I see it was my baby shurti a big smile from my face .hey how are you your name.........I just act like I forgotten . ya shurti she said she give a hand shake her hand as usual no need to tell when I see her face like she is born for me her eyes was sooooo big her cute little curly hair while I was admiring her she said" thank you anirudh for helping my father thanks alot" " it's OK " said ani "do you wanna know what happens to your father" no no I will became emotional" said shurti"

"Ok Then may I know about you" anirudh(ani) asked"sure I am shurti working and I am 24 years old and I am......I am "u are..."said ani I am orphan don't have mother and father and sis and non so malathi's family is my live she was crying.i really dont know what to do if anyone cries you need to hug them my mombword hits my mind so I hugged her.okay no problem on today I am also your friend can i get your hand phone number "sure my dear friend" said shurti the word dear touch my heart .

Then we all about to go
Anirudh p.o.v
I really felt for her .definitely I will take care her if she becomes my wife in my future and also I was very happy cause we get to know each other

Shurti p.o.v
Y he hugged me is he loving me I am also loving him too. gosh I forgot to ask about him I was waiting for ani to message me 10:00p.m 10:11p.m 10:30p.m I think its getting late I better sleep( my phone vibrate)

To be continue

And thank for the comment guys
#anirudh_fan # amusiva
Thanks a lot to everyone who voted me thanks