Arranged Marriage-Chapter 9

**2weeks later**

EmiLY's POV

It's been two weeks since I went to my first doctor's appointment .Today we have scheduled an appoint . Our baby is only 7 weeks.Baby bump isn't really showing.I woke up this morning,then woke up Niall."so are you excited?" Niall asked. "of coarse I am!" I exclaimed .We have already told Simon about this pregnancy thing .He was okay with it. I went to go for a quick shower. I came out and Niall was just twitting things. I put on my undergarments and my tights on and I didn't put on my shirt .I was just standing in front of the mirror admiring my stomach "Emily, let me take a picture"Niall said. He took a picture of me holding my stomach and he twitted it .

@Niallofficial:"already 7weeks,my lovely lady carrying a lovely baby inside of her,love you,@emilyswinterfield"

"Are you ready?"I asked Niall. "yes,sir"I said saluting him while laughing. "Are you hungry?"Niall asked. "yes,I'm starving"I said ."Well ,we could get Mcdonald's" Niall said. "okay",I got everything with me,my purse,and my phone.While we walked into the car the paps were snapping pictures. I just dug my face into Niall's shoulder.Niall opened the door for me then ran to his side of the car and started up the engine "so I have an interview right after the doctor's appointment today,I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch "Niall said. "yeah i'll go with you"I replied he kissed my cheek .We parked in the McDonald's parking lot and there was a swarm of paparazzi. The flashes really hurt my eyes. We walked into McDonald's.Fans came up to us and asked to take pictures with us and there was a sweet girl who came up. "oh my gosh ,your the Horans can I have a picture with you?Niall, I saw your tweet this morning congrats you guys"she said .We took pictures with her. She was so sweet that I gave her a hug.We ordered some food.We ate and Niall was laughing because I ate more than he did and he took a picture of me and twitted it saying :

@Niallofficial:oh my gosh I love this girl she can eat more than me I'm so jealous,love you Emily,@emilywinterfield,

Oh and also you should change your twitter name to '@EmilyHoranoffical'

@emilywinterfield:Niall I'm only eating more than you because I'm pregnant,love you too,and i'll change my twitter name,if you change yours to '@emilyspeasant' haha

@nialloffical:anything for you princess @emilywinterfield

I smiled while looking what he twitted back to me then I saw something was trending .It was

'#Nemily'

"Niall do you know what everyone's trending?"I asked while laughing "nope" he said. "Everyone is trending #Nemily" I said which made him laugh "We should probably go now "he suggested. We threw our food away. We scurried to the car .

And drove To the doctors office in the car we started to sing to random songs.

**At the doctor's office*

Niall's POV

Emily and I had just arrived at the doctor's office and we went to the front desk "Appointment for Emily Horan"I said. "follow me" the nurse said while directing us to Mr.Phillips office. "thank you" Emily and I said at the same time. Doctor Phillips came into the office "okay so Emily and Niall ,how old are you you two ,I need to fill up your information" the doctor asked. "Niall and I are both 19"Emily said. "so did any of you finish school?" "yes" Emily and I said at the same time .

*in the car after D.A*

Emily's POV

So we've just finished our 2nd doctors appointment,and Niall asked me if I wanted to go with him to watch his interview. "so when do you want to think of baby names?" Niall asked. "Anytime is okay how about after the interview?"I suggested. "yeah"he replied. "Emily guess what?!" Niall exclaimed. "What?" i asked ."I love you" he said. "Aww, your so sweet. Niall I love you too" I replied. "so if our baby's a girl what would you want to name her?"Niall asked "well,I was wondering about Emma,but I'm not that sure"I said "okay,don't worry we have more than enough time to think about names" Niall said. We're here at the building for Niall and the boys' interview. We walked in and I saw Perrie,Eleanor,and Danielle,they ran up to me and hugged me ."Pregnant lady is suffocating". I joked "oh sorry it's just that we missed you so much" Eleanor said. "but we saw each other yesterday"I said "but yesterday was a long time ago"she said. "girls ,are you ready?"the manager asked. "I thought it was just the boys who were getting interviewed?"I asked. "nope it's the boys and their girlfriends" the manager said . "oh okay"I said .