Part 3: The Princess' Disappearance!!!

~~~STUDENT COUNCIL OFFICE~~~

Kento: Yuri-senpai, are you alright? Do you want anything?

Yuri: (Panting) (Removing the “Prince” costume)

Kento: Yuri-senpai!!!

Yuri: please Kento…leave me alone…

Kento: (Worried face) Yuri-senpai…I can’t! I promise I’ll be by your side when you need me!

Yuri: (Collapse on the sofa) (Clenching his chest) what is this feeling?

Kento: (Startled) YURI! Is there something wrong?! Something hurts?!

Yuri: no, not physically! I mean…when I kissed Suki, there something strange inside me!

Kento: don’t tell me…

Yuri: the plan…I think I can’t go with the plan anymore…seeing her smile makes me feel at ease. I can’t possibly see her hurt or crying…Kento…

Kento: I knew it! You’re still a softie inside despite your cold attitude! (Drink this)

Yuri: (Drinks) I feel dizzy! Kento, how can you (Lose consciousness)

Kento: I only put some sleeping pills…sweet dreams YURI! (Phone ringing) (Answer the phone)

Yuri’s father: Kento, how are things going on there?

Kento: we had a problem Sir! Yuri’s not acting as planned anymore!

Yuri’s father: I’m leaving the rest to you! Do anything just to get that girl in our control! Get rid of those who were in our way!

Kento: (Smirks) I already expect something like this might happen! Leave everything to me (End of conversation) Yuri, I’m sorry but I need your name to accomplish my mission. Sleep tight! (Inject different medicines)

                It was announced that 2-A won the competition! And on their way already to their precious prize, “free entrance to a private resort”. Everyone enjoyed their short stay in the resort…aside from the “confused Suke” who experienced something VERY unexpected!!!

~~~FLASHBACK (on the important part)~~~

                Yuto and Suke were in the same room, good enough to make Suke very uncomfortable and blank-minded! Suke felt like there’s someone staring at her, eh, him the whole trip making her very cautious of her surroundings. It’s already afternoon, Suke lie down on the bare sand and watch the sun set. He closed his eyes and savoring the cool breeze and the sound of the crashing waves when suddenly…

Guy: (Walked silently) (Covers Suke’s eyes with his hand and…)

Suke: Dai-chan?

Guy: (Pin Suke down) hey there Missy! You’re so cute! Wanna have some fun?

Suke: I’m a guy!!!

Guy: you must be kidding me! (Rip Suke’s shirt) then what are these huh?! (Start touching Suke in weird places)

Suke: (Struggling but can’t do anything because of her skinny body) HELP! PLEASE! SOMEONE!!! HELP!!!!!!

Guy: (Covers her mouth) SHUT UP! GAL!

Suke: (Crying very hard) (Getting weaker and weaker)