chapter 1

"Mother!" I called as I ran into the room to find her dead along with all her hand maidens on the floor. "Mother no! Please wake up!" I pleaded crying shaking her shoulders.

I then saw Alexander lying in the floor dead a couple of feet away and I herd some voices...and they where coming closer.

I quickly got up almost tripping over my tunic and running to the opposite door to hide.

Once I knew I was out of site I sat and waited.

I herd the familiar clang of armor and closed my eyes scared golf what would happen.

I could hear their voices but I couldn't make out the words.

It then went silent and I peeked my head around the corner and I saw them picking up Alexanders body.

Once they where gone I rushed to my mother's body and prayed quickly wishing her good luck in the after life.

I then herd them coming back and quickly got up and fled.

I rushed down the halls wiping away my tears as I sprinted out of Alexandria and headed towards the river.

Once I reached their I saw a man about to ride away on his boat.

"Wait! Please wait!"

He turned and looked at me as I ran towards him. "I'll pay you 100 gold for your boat" I said panting and I swear his eyes almost piped out of his head.

"100!?"

"Yes, look here I'll evan give you a diamond" I said and held out a sack of coins and a small diamond Alexander gave me for my birthday about a month ago.

"Ok! Yes here take my boat!" He said and took the money and jem and rushed away.

I smiled as I jamp onto the boat and made my way down the Nile...

* * *
I climbed out of the boat and stepped onto the sand shores of some unknown place.

I didn't know where I was...all I knew was that I definitely wasn't in Egypt...

I stood there confused as I listened to all the noises around me...

"Excuse me?" I jumped turning to my side to see a young boy probably around 6

"Um yes?"

"Where did you come from?"

"Um...I came from Egypt" I said and I saw him frown at me slightly.

"Oh then you won't know where she is..."

"Where who is?"

"My mother..."

I then bent down to his leave and asked.
"Well if you help me, mabye I can help you find your mother?" I then saw his eyes swell up with happiness and he smiled.

"Really!?"

"Yeah, can you tell me where I am?"

"Your in Britania! Now come on let's go find my mother!" He said exitedly as he took my hand and led me off into the middle of know where.

After a couple of minutes I asked. "What's your name?"

"Finn"