03

Later that day, evening was coming upon us, so Kanaya showed me where my cabin was. Well, mine & Terezi's.
I smile & thank her & as soon as I open the door, Terezi is in there, laying on the bottom bunk. She quickly looks up at me, her solid red eyes blank. "Hey. Vriska, right?" She asked me & I slowly nodded, a bit surprised.
"Cool. You have top bunk." She pointed toward the top & I raised an eyebrow. I wanted to be bottom bunk. Sigh. Oh well.
I walked toward the center of the room, setting my bag down & grabbing out my clothes.
Terezi had her eyes closed, though she opened one eye & looked at me "No, no. You don't put your bag in the middle of the room, are you crazy?"
I coughed "I don't know, you tell me."
Terezi sighed & hopped off of the bunk & grabbed my bags, dragging them toward a drawer near by.
"Hey, wait what are you d-"
"If we're going to be cabin mates, you'll need be tidy. And not just leave everything crowded around here."
I snorted "What is it to you, anyway? You're as messy as I am, it seems to be."
Terezi sniffed "Oh, am I?" She shrugged & left me standing there, puzzled. She crawled back into the bunk & threw the sheets over herself "You best go to bed,  now. You know. We don't get up until sunrise."
I froze "You're kidding right?"
Terezi blinked "Why would I be?"
I groaned & pressed my hands against my face "I knew this was gonna be awful. And what's even worse, I'm with you."
Terezi wrinkled her nose, yet seemed to be unaffected until she said "Right back at you, Vriska."
I narrowed my eyes & sneered. I got into my nightwear & crawled into the top bunk.
Great. Sharing a cabin with a total jerk. Just awesome.