Chapter I: The Crown Prince

It has been a day since my 13th birthday. After eating my breakfast, I brought my dishes to the kitchen as the maids greeted my a warm morning. I was feeling all high today as I went to the grand hall to climb the stairs all way back to my room to get ready for the day. I suited the most king-like outfit I had as I went in front of the mirror to reflect upon myself. I was there, I was all happy, I smiled to myself as I lowered my crown onto my head, today was the big day...

   I went back out of my room and proceeded downstairs. Everyone I passed on went nodding in respect as I smiled and cherished the position I had, the crown prince of the Flame Palace. I proceeded to the throne room to wait for dad who was going to show me the steps to become a fire mace, the day I've always been waiting for.

     I stood up from my seat and walked down the aisle as my dad entered the hall. I sighed upon myself as my title as the next king was nearing, and soon I shalllbe the god of fire. As my dad kept walking closer to my postition, I began walking faster and began calling out his name for the big event.

     "Dad! Dad! Daaad!!!" I came to him as I embraced him tightly by his waist in excitement. "Oh yes my little future king?" He patted me on my head as he smiled towards my statement. He was holding something behind him, I knew it was my ultimate gift to becoming the next sorcerer of fire.

     "Daaad... When do we start with the 'training'???" I responded to him in a wavy and pouty tune. I looked left and right as I pretended not to know about him holding something behind him as he began thinking I was pouting.

     "Awww... Come on my son! Cheer up!!! Cuz' daddy's got the key of!!! --" He responded back to me as he brought out what he was hiding behind him, a lame box. "Walah!!!" I even widened my eyes, but I didn't see what I expected.

     "A box???" I stated in a low and disappointed tone. "Na-a-ah!" Dad responded as he opened the box, but it wasn't just a box, but an old antique jewelry box that contained the crown jewel, and the mighty key of fire pendant. I widened my eyes in awe as dad uplifted the necklace and settled it over me. I looked over the special key as the ruby etched on it glared over my sight.

     My eyes were filling with tears of joy as dad put his hand back in the jewelry box to get the crown jewel. He lifted it up high as everyone bowed in respect to the jewel. I smiled as tears began rolling down my face while dad settled the jewel to my crown. He brought out his sword as the people began  cheering for me. Everyone bowed once more as I kneeled upon my feet to be honored...

     ...Hail Victor Piras Ashton... Prince Of The Flame Palace...