Kidnapped | 0.1

Luke's pov

"Really?" Harry cracked up as I told about how Ashton fell asleep on his drum set while filming Don't Stop. We were all upstairs in the living room. Yes we have a living room upstairs deal with it.

"I'm dead serious" I said as we all laughed again. Ashton was just pouting and turning red from embarrassment.

"Yeah well Luke remember when those guys stole your clothes while you were in the showers after gym and you had to chase them to get your clothes back throughout the whole school in just a towel" (pretend Ashton went to school with Michael, Luke and Calum because I know he didn't). Ashton said and everyone started to laugh.

"Yeah yeah laugh all ya want" I said as I rolled my eyes. We continue talking and laughing until we hear a bang coming from outside. We all stare at each other until we hear a knock on the door.

"Should we open it?" Louis asked. We all shrugged and the person knocked on the door again. I pointed down and they all nodded. I stood up and walked downstairs. I reached the door and opened it to reveal 5 guys dressed in all black. One guy pulled out a taser and stuck it to my side. I cried out in pain as I fell to the ground. I heard footsteps run down the steps. The men grabbed me and dragged me outside. They threw me into a van and shut the door. I heard the guys outside yelling at the men. I sit up and see a man creeping closer to me. He takes out a syringe and sticks it into my neck. I scream out in pain once more before it turns black.

Michael's pov

We hear Luke scream and run down the stairs. We run outside to see them throw Luke into a van.

"Let him go you dicks" I scream as the other boys start to yell as well. We hear Luke scream from inside the van again. The men look at each other and nod. The push us down and say, "Skype 8pm". They all get into the van and drive off. We get up and look at each other. We all have tears in our eyes because one of our best mates has just got kidnapped.

***************

So there you go! The first chapter of Kidnapped. I hope you guys like my story and yeah Enjoy.

xxmukeslovexx