I'm Sorry

Heyyyy guys!  I was just recently informed that my digital drawings are worse than my traditional/hard copy drawings.  (Don't worry, it was said in a much nicer way than that, I'm just trying to get the key point across.)  And that reminded me, I'm fine with critique.  The only reason I freaked out earlier this month was the crude way the critique was worded.  Like I mean, if the particular individual had said something like, "Awesome drawing!  I think you need to spend a little more time on retracing it, though, so it looks better.  Good job!" I would have felt completely different.  However, now  the idea of posting on wattpad feels a little less comforting, not that it really matters.  GOSH! I FEEL LIKE THIS TURNED INTO A SOB STORY!  To let you know, I'm typing this in a total upbeat voice in my head, so if you comment something sympathetic, I SHALL SLICE YOU! :):):):)

Anyways, that got off topic really fast, feel free to critique!  Just don't purposely make it sound hurtful, like one particular individual.

Why do I say "One Particular Individual" so much?  Gosh, this is excessive.  It's not like I'm mad at them or anything.  Just so you guys don't think I'm actually angered at them or anything, I'll tell you who it was.
@DragonFlame79

DON'T HATE ON THEIR ACCOUNT THOUGH, OR I WILL FOR REAL SLICE YOU FOR BULLYING.