4| Uh Oh!

My Longest Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(POV) ???

When I got out of the limo I saw a familliar girl at the other side of the side walk across the road. When I looked closer it was Raquel. She was looking at me weird like she doesn't know me. She was so beautiful as I remembered. Her long curly black hair flowing at the back of her beautiful body swaying from side to side. Her brown eyes twinkling like little stars. Her smile was so beautiful. What she was wearing, turns me on like Dammmnnn she looks really yummy. I was really getting horny.I felt my "freind" waking up but I didn't care. She got all that. Big boobs and everything!!!She didn't smile at me , she was looking at me like "what the fuck" face. Later on,she looked away from my face and started walked away. I can't believe she doesn't know who I am but you know who I am right? 

I just chuckled and kept staring at her but just then someone was calling my name and kept waving their hand across my face.

Roc : Hey!! Yo Wake up!!! Earth To Ray!!! Earth To Ray!!* waving his hand across my face*

Me:Yeah what!!

Roc: We gotta go and get checked in

Me: oh yeah sorry

Roc: It's alri bro and Ray? (giggle)

Me: Yeah? and why you giggling for cause?

Roc: Cause you have a boner *Laughing*

I looked down and there's a big buldge in my pants. I was embarressd cause everybody was looking at me and Prince,Roc and Prod started laughing at me.

Prince: He got a boner!!! *Laughing*

Prince,Roc,Prod: *Laughing*

I ran in the hotel bathroom embarressed.

------------------------------------------HOTEL ROOM--------------------------------------------

We got in our hotel room and I was soo tired but we got things to do 2morrow. We were all in the living room watching Tv. Walter came in the living room and wanted to talk to us...... Yeah thats right, Walter Millsap. The uncle of my bestfriend but I think my bestfriend hates me for what I did to her. I was suppost to call and text her but Prince decided to go through my phone and delete her number....Stupid Dumb Ass!!!! And now she hates me!! Ugh!! I never seen her for 3 years but I still know how she looked like now cause.....my brother sends me photos of her everyday on instagram. I know, I know I'm a big stalker but it's not my fault she has that big ass and huge boobs. I will thank her parents for making that beautiful creature and yes I like her since I was six years old but now I'm in love with her. We were bestfriends since we were three years old...Okay back to the story Walter came in and said......

Walter: Okay guys, your off tomorrow cause were going to the anniversary of the Tsquad group tomorrow in the park and we'll see my other group band that I want you all to meet.

Prod: Can you please tell us who they are * eating his big bag of crips*

Walter: Heaven sake no cause it's going to be surprised and yall need some rest for 2morrow

Walter walks out of the room

Prince: I hope the group are bunch of sexy girls

Roc: Yeah if there was, I hope there will be white girls but blonde ones you know

Prod: Yeah, Roc is right about the white girls but i prefer jet black haired ones

Prince: I want a Blacican ass mixed with hawaiian