Prologe

Hey guys this may not be the best but I got someone helping me. So I know it will be good.
Marybeth16 thanks. Hope y'all like my new story, and yes I will still be updating 'Loving you again'. So don't worry.

Chapter 1

"Pass me the ball Jake" I say to my second oldest brother. Hi my name is Katherine, but everyone calls me Kat. My family just moved down to Tennessee. I have two older brothers. Chase being the oldest, Jake is the second and I'm the youngest. Always getting in fights with my brothers. I will be starting a new school tomorrow and I'm just not ready for it. I was hoping to join the football team but who knows if they will even let a girl join. Life has been rough sense we moved and it's hard to talk about.
"Here Kat" Jake said and I caught it and through it to chase. I'm going to talk about my brothers. First chase, chase is the best brother ever. He's 21 and in the army and hasn't got hurt once. Now Jake and he is my twin but he is still three minutes older. So I consider him my older brother. So we are both 16. I can't wait for tomorrow at my new school. Note sarcasm.

Sorry it's short promise my next chapter will be longer, I hope. Hope you liked this book so far. Comment if you like or if you think you can help me with my next chapter.
Remember God loves you and I do too! Love yay guys!