xoxoNEW-HOMEoxox

its nearly been three weeks since naruto joined the academy and it just became more and more boring every day since he already knew it all.

 he had gotten so bored that he had even started creating his own variations of the class jutsu's

such as the sexy no jutsu that would be used against men who were extremely perverted

Or his own shadow clones that can grow spikes out of the parts the enemy hits, this one naruto called the spiked clones.

Naruto pov

man when I asked  jiji to join the academy I didn't expect it to be so easy, the only thing that's difficult around here is trying to avoid shisui and Rinako who had also joined shisui.

so now they were both trying to become friends with me, it would normally be easy except for the fact that there in my class for 6 hours a day.

zoning in again I realized that its time to leave

flashy xoxoxo

"hey Naruto, since you've joined the academy I thought it would be only right for you to own your own apartment." said ji ji

ohhh so ji ji doesn't want to put the orphanage in danger because I'm going to be a ninja now that's why he wants me to live at an apartment

ok ji ji I understand I will move in in week 3 of the academy

I was frowning slightly, if I wasn't there queeni was doomed I would have to visit as many times as possible so she doesn't die of stress... I mean come on there's no way they are going to listen to her

flashy over xoxoxo

walking out of the academy I thought about what I would tell the kids, I was so lost in thought I didn't notice shisui chatting on about something and following me there.

once I reached the orphanage It suddenly became silent glancing back I saw shisui looking wide eyed at the place.

walking up to the front door I knocked once twice and three times.

I waited a minuet and once of the younger kids age 6 opened the door, it was cora, who loudly announced my arrival.

"NARUTO NII!!!!" she screamed and pounced on me for a hug, it wasn't long till all the kids joined in on the dog pile with me at the bottom.

it was getting hard to breathe when and arm squirmed its way through a few kids and wrapped around me before hoisting me up.

looking at my savior I face palmed when I saw who it was, I should have known it was shisui.

I smiled the warmest smile I could at the kids with my back purposely turned to shisui before walking inside.

following the twists and turns I knew off by heart I finally reached the room me and kiyoshi had shared for nothing more that a week.

looking around I began to gather my things, I had so far gotten everything but my orange jacket.

 that jacket was one of my prized possessions as it was the only gift I had ever received, I had gotten it from ji-ji when I was 2 but now it doesn't fit me.

after some time I saw the edge of my jacket peeking out from under kiyoshi's bed.

laying on my stomach I grabbed hold of it and pulled, once it was out I noticed that there was a string tied to my jacket and I followed it through the bed and up into an air vent just above it.