Class

I'm in "that" class again, I've already finished my test. There still about 30 mins left in here till it's time to go home, but I don't mind. This is the closest we've been to each other all day. I never see you, and when I do its like a meeting of strangers. How can we be so close and intimate yet so distant and anomalous. I don't know what to think of you. You make my heart beat fast in my chest just by looking at me. You'r smile is so serene it makes me blush, I don't remember ever having the ability to blush before I met you. As we draw nearer to each other I have learned so much, as well as I have revealed. You will never really know how you look in someone else's eyes, but I can try and explain what I see when I look at you. When I look at you I see so much weight upon your shoulders, I see someone who takes that load and holds it above their head with one hand. You walk with a huge burden yet hold your head up so high. This class I have with you makes me wish I could have eyes behind my head to see if you're looking at me. When I get the chance to look back I get scared as if looking at you is forbidden. I catch small glimpses out of the corner of my eye. At first you seem so attentive to your work but, occasionally, I'll see how you turn your head to look at me slightly, then get back to work. I usually follow my strict rule of not falling for someone in my classes, the thought of breaking each other's hearts then being forced to see each other everyday seems to painful. I've made you the exception, I don't think I'd mind if you became another one who got away. Besides if it wasn't for this class I never would have had the guts to approach you in, or out of school.