Sweet Sixteen

QOTC:
"There are other people here."
~Ruby

My edit^
-
Hello.

It's me.

I was wondering if after all this TIME YOU EVIL HEARTLESS CRUEL MERCILESS AUTHORS WOULD LIKE TO UPDATE YOUR BOOKS.

Yes. I'm looking at y'all.

Hobbie.
Næanà.
Quotes and Fangirl moments.

YOU....

*serious* Honestly idk where to start.

Suggestion for Pan's lover name? (Bonus chap)

This world chapter is about Henry's family POV of what happened. Next chapter is almost the same. The Chao after that is WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING FROM HENRY's POV.A little CS at the end.
:)
-------

"Arendelle?",Belle questioned, her hands already digging though her large, brown suitcase looking for more reference books about Arendelle.

"Makes sense that he would leave Neverland but Arendelle?", Regina looked over at Rumple, untrustingly. The man simply shrugged, looking down at the scarf in his hand, shaking his head at the irony of the fact that what Pan taught him about finding clues on an object had been very helpful.

"That doesn't really matter right now but what's important is that we find a way to Henry before Pan does. Only God knows what that demon would do to Henry," David stated, strapping his brown, canvas backpack over his shoulder.

"So this trip was utterly useless? Come on, we have to go," Robin stated.

Regina shook her head," No, not enough time. Damn right that Pan is already somewhere with magic, getting a portal."

"So what do we do?", Snow asked, looking around at everyone.

"I've got something," Belle said, quickly standing up and showing the book to Regina.

"It says that there was a powerful wizard who lived nearby here, he was one of the first mage who lived in a non-magical realm. He passed a century ago but his house was a shack by the woods not so far from here. He was extremely powerful and acquaintances with Merlin so he most likely would have a portal somewhere. It's worth a shot right?", Belle explained, shooting Rumple a desperate look and he simply smiled back.

"It's our only shot," Regina nodded and without a second glance, left the room and down the brightly lit corridors.

--------

Rumple didn't even looked surprised when they left the hotel to find Brad leaning against his cab, a key-like pendant hanging from his finger.

"Where did you get that?And why are you here? Who in the hell are you?!", Robin asked, openly taking out his bow and arrow, aiming at the boy.

Regina simply sighed, rubbing her temples.

"I'm going to assume Henry sent you, and that you wouldn't hurt us and that you know where to go," she stated quietly, pushing Robin's arm down.

Brad didn't say anything and simply opened the door for them.

----