Chapter 4

Dani's POV:

I decided to go to the Owlery. I like seeing all the different kinds of owls. Their so beautiful. I'm not sure how long I have been up here for. I just needed to calm down. I really hate when people can't trust me! I hear footsteps come up the stairs but I don't make any effort to move.

"Dani?" A quiet voice says. I look up and see a boy with messy brown hair. "Um. Do I know you?" I ask. "I'm Cedric Diggory." He reaches down to pull me off the floor. He pulls me up easy. "Yeah, I still don't know you." He chuckles at me. Why is he laughing at me?! "You don't know me but I know you." He replies. Well, doesn't that sound like it came out of a horror movie.

"That's a little creepy." I tell him. "That did sound a little creepy didn't it?" He says. We start heading down the stairs. "A little?" I laugh at him. "What house are you in?" I ask him. "Ravenclaw." He replies looking down at me. "How tall are you? I feel like a shrimp compared to you!" Cedric laughs at my sudden outburst. "I'm six two." Dang, he is tall! Well, Fred and George are taller.

"Are you going to try for the Triwizard Tournament?" I ask him. We reached the bottom of the stairs. I head towards Snape 's classroom. "I'm thinking about it." I nod at his answer. "Well, I'll be your number one fan." I laugh. "Now, who's the creepy one?" He says. We stop outside of Snape's door. "Well, good luck with Snape." He smirks at me. "Why does everyone say that? He is really nice!" I exclaim.

"Mrs. Malfoy. I suggest you get inside my classroom before I give you a detention." Snape opens the door and sneers. "Mr. Diggory, I suggest you get to class." Cedric smiles apologetically at me. "That was rude, Severus." I state. "Get inside now." I shrug and head to a table. I see George saved me a seat beside him. I slip into the seat quickly.

"Look, I'm sorry about earlier." George whispers to me. "It's fine I was already mad because of Draco." I whisper back to him. "Where did you go?" He asks me. "The Owlery."

"Ms. Malfoy, first you are late to my class and now you are talking in my class. I suggest you stop before I give you a detention." He snaps at me. I smile at him. "Would the detention be with you?" I smirk at him. "Yes." I nod my head. He turns back around. "Can I have that detention then?" Everyone giggles at my comment. "You want a detention with me?" Severus asks.

"Nope, I want it with a werewolf." The entire class starts laughing at me. This is fun! Severus ignores me and continues teaching.

----------------------

At Dinner:

"So all the new schools are supposed to be arriving soon." Ron exclaims. "Why are you so excited?" I ask him. "He heard Viktor Krum is coming." George explains. "Awh, Ron. Are you in love?" I question him. "Shut up, Dani!" He throws a bread roll at me. "Hey! It's not nice to throw things, Ronald!" I laugh loudly and throw it back at him.

"Oh my bad, Danielle!" He comments back. I gasp and look at him shocked. "How do you know my name? I've never told anyone!" I ask him. "I have my sources." He tells me. "George, I think your brother is stalking me." I grab his arm and pretend to look scared. "I always knew something was wrong with him." He smiles and winks at me.

"Hey, Dani." I hear my voice. I turn around and see Cedric behind me. "I didn't get you in trouble with Snape did I?" He asks with concern in his voice. "Yes, you did. She got a detention." Ginny tells him. "I'm so sorry!" Cedric apologizes. "It's fine. I wanted the detention anyways. We need to have a regular Dani and Severus catch up." I explain to him. "You are so weird!" Ron yells. "Shut up Ronald." Everyone laughs. "Alright, Danielle." I groan loudly. I hate that name.

"I'll see you later." Cedric leans down and hugs me. He walks away. "He is cute!" Ginny exclaims. "You two would be perfect for each other." She continues. Did George just scowl at Ginny? Weird. "I only think of him as a friend." I tell her being completely honest. "Well, he obviously likes you!" Ginny continues.

All of sudden, the lights went completely out. A lot of people screamed. Even some guys! I jumped up but I didn't scream. At the entrance of the Great Hall, blue lights are floating out. About seventy five guys walk behind this one guy. "There is Viktor Krum." Ron whispers. It is still dark. I think I am holding onto George's arm. The lights switch back on. I'm no longer seating in the bench. I'm on George's lap with his arms wrapped tightly around me.

I blush a deep red and apologize while still holding onto his arm. Harry and Ron are staring at the doors. Now, a large group of girls dance and then are followed by this huge lady. "Harry, you're drooling." I whisper to him. He wipes his mouth quickly and then glares at me when he realizes he wasn't. Professor Dumbledore begins explaining the Triwizard Tournament. After dinner, students are allowed to put their name in the goblet. The three champions that will be in the tournament will be announced in two days.

"I'm going to try to put my name in." Ron mumbles. "Your underage." I reason with him. He just shrugs. Fred and George are whispering about something. "You better not be thinking of ways to put your name in." I warn them. "Of course not, Dani." Fred says sweetly. "Liars." I tell them.

I am so full and extremely tired. I'm leaning against George's body so I don't fall over. I yawn once again. "I think we should go back to the common room before Dani sleeps on the table." Harry suggests. George moves away slowly so I put my arms and head on the table. "Come on, Dani." Someone shakes me. "What's going on over here?" Is that Draco? "None of your business, Malfoy!" Harry snaps. "She's my sister. So, it is my business." Draco comments back.

Two strong arms lift me up and begin walking. "Draco?" I whisper and slowly open my eyes. "Put my sister down, Weasley!" I see Draco walking beside us. George is holding me very tightly to his body. Which I don't mind at all! I cuddle deeper into his body and sigh in pleasure. "She wants me to carry her." George tells Draco. "My sister would never want you!" Draco hisses. I reach my hand out and grab Draco's arm. I pull it to me and cuddle back into George. "Stop fighting! I'm trying to sleep and I'm comfy." I whisper to them. Draco leaves his hand in mine. We used to do this when we were little and I couldn't sleep.

"Scurvy Cur" George sets me down on the couch. I feel a blanket being draped over me. "Night, Dani." Draco leans down and kisses my forehead. I hear him leave the room. I peek open my eyes and see George watching me on the other couch. I reach my arms out to him. He looks at me confused. "I can't sleep unless I cuddle with something." I explain to him, shyly.

"Are you sure?" He asks. He looks torn between wanting to cuddle and not wanting to invade my space. "George, please?" I pout. He walks over to me and lays down next to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and put my head between his neck and shoulder. He slowly wraps his arms around my waist. "Thank you." I whisper.

"You are so beautiful." What? He couldn't have been talking about me.