Chapter 1: blue eyes

Jermeys point of view:
I woke up its 5:30 and i need to get ready for school.i picked myslef up to take a shower.i put on a simple green sweater and dark blue jeans and black vans.i got my book bag and left.i walked to school cause its only like 4 blocks from my house. I arive at school and i see a boy who caches my eyes. Blue ocean eyes,black slim hair ,good body. I blushed to the thought of that. He looks at me. I quickly look away. I walk down the hall and go to my first class which was math. I walk into the class and sit in an empty desk. The boy with blue eyes walks over and sits in front of me. He turns and says "hey". "Oh um hey" i said looking down. "My name is michael but call me mike". "My name is jeremy" i said blushing. He chuckles and faces
forward. Am I blushing?! I think to myself.

|time skip just cuz|

I was walking to my last class, which was science. I looked around and saw girls dressed like sluts. "Of course...."
I also saw a purple haired boy "huh?...."
I didn't notice that I was staring at him. He looked at me and smirked. I blushed. He walked over to me. I took this time to take in some details. He was taller then me, he wore a pony tail, and had sliver eyes. "Hey~" he said. He had a husky , deep voice. "H-hey" I stuttered. I cursed at me for stuttering. "The names vincent, love~" he grinned. I blushed softly. "J-jeremy" I squeaked. He chuckles. "Your really cute~ jeremy~"
I blushed.
Mike povs:
I can't get that jeremy guy out my head! Something about him just drives me crazy....I walked down a hallway and saw jeremy talking to some guy with purple hair. I started to walk over. "jeremy!" I waved. Jeremy turned to me with that cute smile. "Mike?" He a said.
"Yup" I chuckled. "Mike meet vincent, a friend of mine" he said softly. I looked at vincent. "Hello~" he smiled. "Hey" I said.
Jeremy smiled. Vincent put his hand over jeremy's feminine waist. "V-vincent?" He blushed. "Heh~" he smirked. I growled and pulled jeremy to me. Vincent growled a bit. I smirked and put my arm around his shoulder. "Let's go jeremy" I said casually. He smiled and blushed slightly. I smiled back.
Vincent just smirked at me and blew a kiss at jeremy. something about that guy makes me hate him. Oh wait, he wants my jere~bear.

-Aisha ♡