Chapter 12

YN POV

Yesterday was just crazy. Do i have feelings for roc. It is difficult because i don't wont roc to hate because i said i can't be with him. Roc is kinda...cute his sexy brown eyes and his smile and his cute curls and his muscles. Omg am i falling for another boy again. Damn it. I need to clear my mind. So i get up out of bed and i do my hygiene and i change my clothes (outfit in the media)
The only way for me to clear my mind is by singing, dancing, and rapping. Today i feel like singing so i walk back downstairs into the living room and i sit on the couch and i put on Aaliyah at your best the remix. Then i started singing.

(A/n: play the music that you see by the words. And it's instrumental)

what i feel when i feel sometimes its hard to tell you so you may not be in the mood to learn what you think you know there are times when i find you wanna keep yourself from me when I don't have the strength I'm just a mirror of what i see.

PRINCE POV

I woke up out of my sleep and i did my hygiene and i put on grey sweat pants and a grey wife beater. As i was walking down the stairs i here a beautiful voice and it sounded like yn.

YN POV

As i was singing the tears roled down my face because I'm........confused. when i heard foot steps from the stairs coming down i hurried and wiped the tears from my face.

Me: oh...hey Prince.

Prince: hey...were you crying cause your eyes look a bit watery.

Me: oh..no *lied*

Prince: oh well since everybody else is still sleep you wanna go get breakfast.

Me: yeah.

So me and prince left to McDonald's to grab some breakfast, when we got done eating our breakfast we went back to the house. When we got there every body was up.

I know i haven't posted a chapter in a while well that's because i ran out of ideas. Like i don't wanna make a lame story. So if you want you can give me some ideas on my next chapter. Bubblie out✌

Comment & Vote