Chapter 2

NOTICE: If anyone read chapter one before i changed Jacksons last name im sorry to confuse you! I didnt want his initials to be JB. That would be weird XD and i didnt want people to think it was some sort of fan fiction which it isnt! sorry if i confused anyone!

*****************************************************************************     

We were in our room listening to Jackson Kirk’s music and were in the process of putting our makeup on when my mother knocked on my bedroom door. “Hey girls.”

“Hi Mrs. Taylor.” Danielle said and flashed a smile.

“Hey mom. You need something?”

“Well I came up to give you some money.” She strolled up to me and handed me thirty dollars. My mother looks like me; we have the same heart shaped face and small noses. We were even about the same height. The only difference is our hair color. Her hair is an auburn red, while mine is brown, thanks to my father. “What time will you be home?”

I looked at Danielle. I didn’t know how long this concert was going to last. “One at the latest.” My mother just nodded her head.

“Okay that’s fine. You two are seniors now. I trust you both. Have fun okay? And Call me if anything happens.”

“Yes ma’am.” We both responded. She gave us both a quick hug and kiss on the cheek and walked out of the room.

“Oh my gosh! I can’t believe we are seniors now!” Danielle shrilled while walking into my bathroom. I just smiled to myself trying to grasp the reality of going to college next fall. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind though.

I sat down on my bed and put on my white cork heels. They were the only pair of heels I had and Danielle gave them to me after she bought her brown pair of cork heels. She really liked cork heels.  I was going to wear sandals but Danielle insisted we both wear heels. I was in dark blue skinny jeans and a yellow peplum shirt. Once I put on the heels I grabbed my black leather jacket and put it on. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My hair was wrapped up in a bun with a few strands falling around my face. I had on a pair of fake pearl earrings and a few pearl bracelets. I looked and felt really pretty. I mean I didn’t look hot; I just looked pretty and well put together. My face was cleared and Danielle did my eyeliner. So I had little angle wings at the corners of the top or each of my eyelids. I smiled and then the bathroom door opened. The moment of pure joy was gone.

Danielle emerged from the bathroom. She was in a pair of black shorts which showed more than enough of her tanned legs. She had on a tight white and black stripped shirt that hugged her flat stomach and a jean vest with gold studs along the collar. Her hair was brushed but she didn’t do anything to it. Her right wrist was adorned with gold colored bangles and she was wearing a pair of bright red heels. They made her at least six feet tall. Her logic was that Jackson is 6’3 so it’s acceptable to wear them. I felt like I shouldn’t even try. I mean I looked pretty, but she really did look hot. “Wow. You look awesome.” I said.

She twirled around. “Well thank you. And damn Kat! You look stunning!” I just smiled and felt a little better. Danielle knew how good looking she was. She knew that tons of guys looked at her and yet she wasn’t completely vain. She accepted compliments but was also someone who constantly gave compliments as well. And when she complimented someone she truly meant it. “Thanks.”