Meet Jacob Latin

(Edited)

Jacob is played by diggy Simmons and this the last character chapter so the next chapter we geting into the story, yeah I know finally

Enjoy

Jacob Latin Pov

I'mma' make dis' quick cause' I got shit to do and you'll not that important to me to take up all my time.

I'm Jacob Latin, Maria boyfriend don't get fucked up, I own that bitch she know she want me, otherwise she would've left by now so what the fuck does that tell you?

She pissed me off so many times, every time she don't give me what I want, she's gonna' pay badly, at least I'll feel better after I'm done with her.

I work for my boss Tremaine, sellin' out on the streets, makin' money, ion think he knows me and Maria together, does he cause if so I'm not trippin', I think Tremaine got a thing for Maria and that's my bitch.

He bet not though.

I'm 6'2, I'll be eighteen next month, I'm a high school senior and all the ladies want me but none of them compare to my baby girl Maria, she's the truth, sometimes.

Maria my R.O.D, that comes once in a lifetime, she belongs to me, I'll never let her go as long as I have something to do with it.

Ain't letting nobody take Maria from me, not even Tremaine so he better get out his God damn feelings, she's mine, all mine and nothing or anything or anyone is gonna' change that at any given time, I'm convinced.

Nobody bitches.

See you'll in the story.

How you'll like Jacob Latin?