Meeting the Cullen's

Cleo's POV:

We decided to explore the fores in forks.

Boring, but Ricky thought there might be something around here similar to the moon pool I tried telling her it was piointless But she carried on.

We were in the middle of the woods when we heard a twig snap.

We instantly turned to we're it snapped, nothing was there, we kept walking, until we came across a big white and brown house with full length glass windows, it was very Pretty.

"im hungry, do you think it's rude to stop to ask for something to eat" I asked, we have been walking for hours the least they could to us feed me.

"I don't know, I'm quite hungry to I think we should ecleast try, we could make friends with the people who live there seeing as we're going to be here for the next year, what do you say ricky?" Bella asked Ricky

Ricky just nodded and said "I think its up to Emma she's the mature one, and it would be a good idea to try and make friends" Emma nodded and walks towards the house with ash, we slowly traild behinde.

Lewis knocked the door seeing as we were just standing there like we expected it to open its self.

There was no answer but as we turned around we herd the all to fimiliar tree-snapping and a few people came out of the woods, when I say a few I mean like 8.

"Are you lost?" a girl who resembled a pixie asked in a bell like tone, we just nodded our hears and said a chores of yes' and maybe's, the girl laughed lightly and asked if we wanted to come in.

We accepted an entered the big house.

Alice's POV:

I let them in and invited them into the living room, they sat down and introduce thee selfs to us so I guess we should return the favore.

"I'm Alice, this is jasper, Rosalie, emmet, Edward, Bella, Esme an renesmee

. Carlisle is at work but he should be back in about 10 minuits." I said trying not to freak then out 1 2 3 "or now"

As I said that Carlisle walked throw the door he looked around probably wondering were the scent was coming from.

He came into the living room and greeted us all then turned to our guests "hello, who are you"

He asked

"Alice invited us in because we were lost in the forest" riki said ( I know there names from my vision) with an Australian accent that I hadn't noticed before.

"well that was nice of her, im guessing she has introduced us all, I'm Carlisle Cullen and this is my family" he said

"hello, I'm Bella, that's Cleo, Lewis, ash, Emma, will and rikki its nice to meet you" Bella said after that I slipped into a vision

-vision-

We were standing on the field accross from the volturi with Bella, cleo, will, ash, Emma, ricki and lewis, Marcus was switching his gaze beetween ricki and Alec and Alec looked like he was trying with all he had not to jump over there and suck her blood, his eyes were pitch black showing the thirst he was suffering.

Marcus walked over to aro to show him something and imediently aro started lookin at alec and ricki, Edward started hissing showing that his thoughts obviously were unpleasant.

"well, it seems the Cullen's have another lot of human pets" aro stated walking forward a bit.

"there is nothing happening that is very important, the girls wouldn't share our secret without permission, we have a deal with them" carlisle answered

" they are a danger to our kind, they know our secret, so we will have to get rid of them"

"we wouldn't expose your secret, we trust the Cullen's with ours, so if we did they would have something to bounce back of" ricki said one of her hands balling up into a fist causing some snow to ment were aro was standing

-end of vision-

"Alice are you there?" Cleo asked, Edward gave me the look

'should we trust them' I thought, Edward shrugged probably meaning not now but soon.

We sat in silence but it wasn't awkward it was quite comfterbal.

~~Cleo's POV~~

Alices eyes gazed over and edward looked as I he was thinking hard

"Alice, are you ok?" I asked

"alice?"

"Alice are you there?" I was about to give up when she blincked and Edward shrugged.

I don't know But this family are quite wired.

We sat in silence until esme asked if we wanted something to eat

"please" we answered and she walked out of the room and returned a few minuits later with pizza, chips and glasses of water

"um can I have a straw please?" I asked, she gave me a questioning look but shrugged it of seeing she wouldn't get an answer.

She came back in with enough straws for all of us, me and the girls took on each and thanked esme, and the boys just thanked esme and put the straws on the table and started to eat

"so, girls what school do you go to?"

"we graduated this year and were going to a college around here somewhere" Emma answered

"want a water fight after this" emmet boomed, causing me to jump and shake my head really fast with the rest the girls whilst the boys got up and started walking out side with emmet, jasper, edward, renesmee and Bella C.

" are scared of a bit of water?" bella c cooed holding the loded water gun in her hands

I nodded and backed away from the gun slowly, she squirted me and ran away I started looking around frantically for something to dry of with but ended up running out of the house and into the forest.

~~ sorry i didn't update my laptops broke so I'm on my iPod and it's hard to type with, sorry for any mistakes an I promis to update soon~~