Tapout

ray p.o.v

Man i went to bed happy today! First, i gotta kiss from diamond. And now i keep on having day dreams about it... I finally closed my eyes and went to sleep.

------------(p.s. if u aint a freak skip dis chapter)

*ray sitting in a chair*

*diamond comes out in in sexy laungere and sits in his lap*

Diamond: So baby how was your day?

Ray: Stressful than usual.

Diamond: Awww! Does my baby need to take his mind off of it?

*ray nods*

*diamond slowly kisses ray but yet passionately*

* ray licks her bottom lips for entrace*

10 minutes of making out ray puts her on the bed and explores her body. He took his time and kissed every part of her body and went down lower and ate her out.

Diamond: *moans*

Ray: You like that huh?

Damond: Ray *moans* dont tease!

Ray: fine, fine * grabs a condom puts it on and inserts her slowly*

Soon moans and grunts and " faster" fill the room. After an hour of tht. The both laid on the bed breathless cuddling.

Diamond: Ray? Ray? Wake up ray.

Ray: Huh?

Diamond: RAY!

--------------------

Ray woke up to see roc standing over him wit a concerned look on his face.

Roc: Aye bro.. You ok?

Ray: Yea, yea. Im good.

Roc: oh, im jus asking because i called your name for the last 20 minutes and you kept on moaning Diamonds name.

* ray looks down to see him self rock hard and not only tht he had made A mess!*

Ray: * thinks* this is the first time have i ever had a wet dream!😳 How in the hell?!

Roc: Aye, imma be outside we gotta go to practice.

Ray: aight.

Roc left and ray handled his situation and did hid natural hygene stuff, changes his covers and left.

Dang ray got it bad! Vote and comment! And i probaly wont be posting a chapter next week cause first i got writers block and im goin to detroit! So yea! Hope you liked it! And rip grandma shell!🙏🙏