Shinju's new life

Shinju had ended up at the river's bank, her fur was shouck with water and her lungs and some water in them, she felt cold. Shinju open her eyes slowly confusion hit her, she had no idea where she was only the memory of how she got saprated from her parents was in her mind. She close her eyes, she could not feel her body, she was in shock of what happend. The day went by and a black pup that was a little bigger than her came to her, it sniff her seeing if she was ok. Shinju started to smell her than heard a humans voice calling her. "Blue come her Blue" a young boy called. Blue look at where the sound was coming from and started to make some sounds, the boy came running. Shinju open her eyes again and saw the boy looking at her with sad eyes. "Your all wet" he said touching her white pelt. The boy started to smile. "Lets get you inside and dry you off mom would not mind helping you get back on your feet" he said while starting to pick her up. The boy ran to his house with blue at his heels her tongue hanging out. The boys mom look at Shinju. "Where did you find this pup?" she asked. The boy look at Blue for a sec than at his mom. "On the river bed" he answered. She smiled than went to get some towels. The mom and the boy use them to dry Shinju off. "She is pretty" his mom said. The door open as soon as they put her in a comfy bed. "Daddy look what I found by the river" he said jumping. Shinju look at the boys father who look at her, than came to her. He put his hand on her. Shinju look at Blue for help but she only smiled. Shinju started to wimpier she had not notice until now how hungry she was. "Aww the poor dog is hungry" the boy said. Shinju look at the boy with angry eyes. "Im not a dog" she said. But the boy could not hear her. The boys father look at her closely. "That is not a dog son, she is a wolf" he said. Shinju smiled. "But its a pup dear and I have no idea where its parents are" the mom said. The Father nodded. "Lets get her some milk it looks like she is not old enough for meat yet, she can try some tomorrow" he said. The mom made some wolf formula milk for her and put it in a battle, she came to Shinju and put the bottle to her muzzle. "Take it easy Girl" she said. Shinju open her mouth and suck the milk from the bottle it was not her own moms milk but it was good. After Shinju drank the milk she started to lick the mothers head. The mom put her hand on her and petted her. "You get some rest and we will think of a name of what to call you" she said. Shinju look at her. "My name is Shinju" she said. But she did not hear. Shinju sighed than fall her eyes getting heavy and fall asleep. 

She woke up and could now feel her body again she started to move her legs, she climb out of the little bed and started to walk around. Shinju smelled something good than she saw Blue next to the father who was making something on a fire. Blue turned her head and started to make some noise that Shinju did not recognize. The father look up and saw her, her grab a piece of meat and point it out. "Come here Girl" he said in a clam voice. Shinju started to run realizing she was a little wobbly but still kept on going her mouth watering as soon as she came to the man who gave her the meat. "There you go you are hungry are you" he said petting her. Shinju hated to admit it but she like being petted this family was nice and they where taking care of her, but she miss her own mom and dad. "We need to think of a name for you" he said. Shinju look at him than she remembered what her father told her what her name means, it means pearl, if only she could find a pearl. She look around and saw some on the mothers necklace. Shinju ran to her and jump pointing with her nose at her neck. The mom pick her up. "what is it?" she ask. Shinju pointed to the pearls than move around a little. "Pearls your pointing at the pearls" the mom said. The mom look at Shinju. "Your pelt is just like a pearl" she said. "You already have a name do you" she said. Shinju nodded. "And it has to do with a Pearl?" she asked. Shinju nodded again. "I think i know what it is its Shinju right" she asked again. Shinju nodded than started to howl a little her tail waging crazy. "You got it!" she yelled. Even tough she knew that the humans could not hear her in this form. 

Days went by and Shinju had started to play with Blue she was now the same size as her. The two Play fought all day. "You can not catch me Blue am faster than you!" she yelled. Blue ran a little faster. "Just you wait Shinju ill get you one day" she said Shinju laugh than she ran into the mom who had some food in her hands that drop, Shinju stop and put her tail between her legs and her ears went down. The mom look at her with a glare but did not say anything, she pick Shinju up and scrash behind the ear. Shinju closed her eyes feeling relived that she had not scolded her and was reliving a itch of hers. The mom put her down and went inside, the father had gotten done with the food and Shinju was sitting down watching him. Blue started to bark jumping at his heels for food, Shinju just watch him than followed him in when he went inside. She layed down in the bed that they gave her and waited for food to come to her, she look at Blue who kept on bagging for it, whining and looking cute while they eat, Shinju knew better not to bag plus she had no instance to beg. The father yelled at Blue telling her to go lay down, Shinju watch Blue's tail go between her legs as she pass her than layed by her, she turned her eyes on the family, they had saved her life and she was grateful to them. "Once I get fully grown ill protect them with my life no matter what happens" she said to herself.